Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Melbourne are such a good team, well oiled machine.. no one can deny it, they don’t sit 3 points clear of second position for no reason. Been good for far too long.. no mater who goes there turns into a superstar!! 95% of the time !!

That is true, but it annoys me that the players that go there soon pick up the same crappy tactics the coach has been using for years. No coincidence that every player, no matter how long they have been at the club play in an identical way. AND the NRL does nothing about it either, even after they say that wrestling is out and all the exotic moves are illegal and the welfare of the player is paramount.....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake's disallowed try last night was another questionable decision. Was all class, I thought it was a try. It was also the deciding factor, try allowed and Parra win the game.
Yep, the pass that travelled at least one metre backwards was called forward! Disgraceful again by the NRL!

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne are such a good team, well oiled machine.. no one can deny it, they don’t sit 3 points clear of second position for no reason. Been good for far too long.. no mater who goes there turns into a superstar!! 95% of the time !!
They are just better wrestlers than eceryone else.
Control the ruck, everything else becomes easier

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How bad would Vunivalu look at any other club in the NRL. The Storm manage to cover for so many of his mistakes.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Olam is a good one !!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manly getting towelled up at home and a potential season ending injury to their best player! You just hate to see don’t you.....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching other teams attack is depressing when you think of Tolman on the 4th/5th

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Storm can’t do any wrong lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate Will Chambers and the Storm but that sin bin was absolutely ridiculous.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ryan PAPS is a great player !!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will chambers sin binned for tackling. It's now touch football
Your avatar is quite appropriate...one of those head in the hands in disbelief. Honestly this game is becoming a bit of a joke...a CEO who makes no pretense about whom he " admires" ;officials who just cannot get it right; a judiciary/ match review panel who are inconsistent...the list goes on but in the end the NRL will get exactly what it wants and who it wants in the finals. Watch the ramp up for a " rematch " of the 2018 grand finalists in the match of the century.....

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hate storm n hate chambers
But fuck me that wasn’t even a penalty let alone a bin......
Walker should of been binned, joke
Munster shoulder could be cooked

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck des, flogged
And storm put on 2 try’s with 12 men

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your avatar is quite appropriate...one of those head in the hands in disbelief. Honestly this game is becoming a bit of a joke...a CEO who makes no pretense about whom he " admires" ;officials who just cannot get it right; a judiciary/ match review panel who are inconsistent...the list goes on but in the end the NRL will get exactly what it wants and who it wants in the finals. Watch the ramp up for a " rematch " of the 2018 grand finalists in the match of the century.....
Hate storm n hate chambers
But fuck me that wasn’t even a penalty let alone a bin......
Walker should of been binned, joke
Munster shoulder could be cooked
To make it worse it went to the video ref and the video ref ordered the sin bin

And a manly grub fan tried to punch chambers

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Let's see if manly fans make headline news for attempting to punch chambers.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is true, but it annoys me that the players that go there soon pick up the same crappy tactics the coach has been using for years. No coincidence that every player, no matter how long they have been at the club play in an identical way. AND the NRL does nothing about it either, even after they say that wrestling is out and all the exotic moves are illegal and the welfare of the player is paramount.....
One of my brothers is unfortunately a Storm fan. Whenever I suggest they are anything other than perfect souls, he gets very defensive. I agree with your comments and basically think they are serial wrestlers, chicken wingers and wing-nutters. This doesn't just happen. It's obvious this is the way they are coached and it's entrenched in the culture down there.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my brothers is unfortunately a Storm fan. Whenever I suggest they are anything other than perfect souls, he gets very defensive. I agree with your comments and basically think they are serial wrestlers, chicken wingers and wing-nutters. This doesn't just happen. It's obvious this is the way they are coached and it's entrenched in the culture down there.
The NRL needs the storm to be successful, as soon as there's any drop off by failing to make the 8 or they start stringing a few bad years, they will fail to exist! Hence why they are allowed and get away with what they do!