Opinion No to Dani Levi

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please no to Dani Levi do you really think he will improve us he is not better than what we have!
I really don't think our hooking options are that bad JMK,improved with every game,defensively very sound,or bring in josh Reynolds's as a bench option,tigers paying $500 of his 800,,would be a good pick up for us

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really don't think our hooking options are that bad JMK,improved with every game,defensively very sound,or bring in josh Reynolds's as a bench option,tigers paying $500 of his 800,,would be a good pick up for us
Pay Reynolds 500k. Are you on crack?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tigers paying 500k out of a 800k contract = we're paying 300k
The actual problem with Reynolds is we'd have to sign him for 2 years (length of Tigers current contract), personally I think we only need someone for 1 year. If we miss out on Grant or Turpin (again) next year we're f'd.

howard3.0

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can we just move on from Reynolds already? what will he do that he couldn't do when he was with us?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have 1 hooker in our squad next season, how can you say that's not bad? Lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been quoted all over the place that the tigers are willing to pay a substantial amount of his wages,for the next 2 years,if he's on the quoted 750k,do your sums and see what u come up with,meathead

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is on 750k.

If Tigers are to pay half for the remainder of his 2 year contract than its a nobrainer to bring him back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Sam Verrills contracted for next season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just thinking the same thing.
What a gun. Crisp service and fast
Yh he has been good since getting his opportunity, this was probably his best game so far. Like you said his service has been crisp and he looks fairly nippy from dh. Workrate is high and he gets to dh consistently.

I know he's on a development contract for this season and I assume he has another year to run or surely we would've heard something more about him? Would be nice if we could nab him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yh he has been good since getting his opportunity, this was probably his best game so far. Like you said his service has been crisp and he looks fairly nippy from dh. Workrate is high and he gets to dh consistently.

I know he's on a development contract for this season and I assume he has another year to run or surely we would've heard something more about him? Would be nice if we could nab him.
According to ZT he has this year and next year on contract, but it has "?"'s so I don't think they're 100% sure.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
should not have let zac Woolford go. He seems to be on the outer at the knights. Offers more than lichaa attackwise

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It makes you realise how far this club has fallen when we are talking about bringing back a burnt out Josh Reynolds’s to play second sting dummy half,because we haven’t developed another one at the club and we can’t attract decent talent in that position .
Luke is the only option for mine, his experience would improve JMK’s game.if things remain as they are we are in deep shit next year

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland is a Hooker also. Not the best but if JMK goes down throw him in. Fuck wasting money on that list.
Not like we are gunning for the premiership next year.
Go all out for 2021, no use wasting money on someone for 2-3 years when it’s not what we need. Plan for the future.
Failing that I’m sure we could promote or snare a Q cup or C Cup standout for back up. There’s a few handy Hookers in QCup that could step up as back up if needed

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No to all listed, only one I’d think would be Luke for a year. Luke won’t want more than that. And still quite handy.