Reaction score
Hearing he could be offered a 1 Yr base contract for nxt year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised tbh. It'd probably be more beneficial to get someone else that can play off the bench. Lichaa has to start (the weird rotation we did a few months ago) if in the 17. We just need someone short term whoever it is.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that was said a couple of months ago the club see jmk and lichaa as their preferred hookers for 2020 2021. and one of the reasons we didnt sign a hooker

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every team needs 2 hookers in our top 30. I would be OK if we resigned him because I am sure now that Pay is 100% not ever using Lichaa again and JMK will be our permanent hooker. With that said, Lichaa will only every play if JMK gets injured.

My preferred option is to get Josh Reynolds back and him and JMK can be our two hookers.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guarantee if Lichaa is anywhere near our top 17 next year we won't be near the 8.
If he's gone we will. He's poison.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people think Sharks and Roosters and other are clubs are dumb enough to sign
He's not playing NRL again unless it's with us dumb *****, we are the only morons in the NRL

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guarantee if Lichaa is anywhere near our top 17 next year we won't be near the 8.
Speaking of poison, some people and substances he goes near are also poison from what Iv heard...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No, it just means he'll play reserve grade and only 1st grade if JMK is injured. We're not going to be near the 8 regardless tho (we don't have a realistic chance - doesn't mean we won't give it our all and hope tho). I'd rather sign someone like Segeyaro as we can use him off the bench.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hearing he could be offered a 1 Yr base contract for nxt year
If he wants to stay he can play on the base minimum. He can think of it as a front loaded contract where he was getting was getting overpaid in the beginning and then at the end of his contract getting what he’s really worth. (Base contract).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never gon get rid of this guy fkn ridiculous we let Ennis then Cook go because of him

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Get fucked, this is fucking nightmare with this guy!!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will never understand how a hooker who can't pass off the ground has managed to play 113 first grade games and made over a million dollars doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.