Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Pay should have been priming Cogger at half time that he was gonna be coming on. No plan. Just dumb conservative coaching.
Pay deserves credit for the attitude and effort of the players but tactics and bench rotations are a massive weakness of his. Plan A is get into a arm wrestle and go set for set. The problem is there isn’t a plan B.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay deserves credit for the attitude and effort of the players but tactics and bench rotations are a massive weakness of his. Plan A is get into a arm wrestle and go set for set. The problem is there isn’t a plan B.
And almost all other teams have an x factor player. You cant win being in an arm wrestlle and defensive for 79 minutes cos that one guy beats his man and scores the winning try.

We are limited but there were some options Pay could have used. It was crucial. Not on the money, certainly after 2 years. Disappointing.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuck you on about?

There was no pressure last 6 wins and the slightest pressure and the fraud buckles and doesn't use the bench.

If you can't see that then you are as clueless like your husband
See I told you that you say stupid shit but then your probably 12 so I can understand you obviously think all the teams we beat had nothing to play for !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep falling into the old trap of set wasting by just banging the ball up, easy for the defence to shut down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See I told you that you say stupid shit but then your probably 12 so I can understand you obviously think all the teams we beat had nothing to play for !
Just fuck off you parasite. Your shit dribbling makes no sense at all.