segeyaro

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yep lets just blow money because we can....if the market only has shit well save your cash and strengthen other positions, lets get some decent backs for fucks sake

lets stop trying to polish turds

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last option left have a go at getting segeyaro to the dogs, broncos offered a 2 year deal with the minimum amount of money, seggy not happy about it and has not accepted the deal
He’s garbage on and off the field

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we actually need to invest significant cash into a hooker for $500-$700k per year?

Why not save that money and secure a gun centre or half when the right one comes along?

From what I've seen JMK is a more than capable hooker.
If it means we get Latrell Mitchell in 2020!!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not interested in segeyaro and def not interested in turpin. Tbh I never rated the Brailey bros as well. I would probably go for Levi, but then again it is a pretty desperate signing. Honestly just keep lichaa and jmk if it means we are scraping

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACTUALLY I SAY KERROD HOLLAND FOR HOOKER!!!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its slim picking out there for a hooker but I rate seggy above others, would be a cheap option for a stop gap. We have to sign a second hooker for next year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
People are saying to save money but my understanding is the cap doesn’t work like that. Don’t you have to spend a curtain amount each year? Somewhere like 90-95%? Either front load guys like Jackson so they cost very little in 2021/2022 or just buy Seggy for 2 years on a small contract just above minimum. That’s still an upgrade on Lichaa.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yep lets just blow money because we can....if the market only has shit well save your cash and strengthen other positions, lets get some decent backs for fucks sake

lets stop trying to polish turds
Because we NEED another hooker. We have JMK and that's it in the squad for next season unless you want to rely on the boys from Flegg. It's hardly blowing money as these blokes shouldn't attract that much more than 150k with minimal interest in them.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
People still wanting Reynolds back but bag on Foran for his injuries?? U people are still living in a fantasy land haha