It didn’t matter if we won or lost

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Brisbane just beat the eels so even if we had beaten the cows we wouldn’t have made the 8.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fafita strong again
Moses fuck all again in a big game

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's more reasons to win that game then finishing in the 8. We were only in control of winning our 2 games and at the time we knew that. We failed. We did play bad, but DWZ injuring during the game hurt us a lot. We didn't capitalise on our early chances regardless of the Bunker blunder.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There's more reasons to win that game then finishing in the 8. We were only in control of winning our 2 games and at the time we knew that. We failed. We did play bad, but DWZ injuring during the game hurt us a lot. We didn't capitalise on our early chances regardless of the Bunker blunder.
I wanted the 8th spot, we been crap the whole year and needed something to look forward to , but as I said Brisbane won tonight so if we had a win we where out.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It’s professional sport, it always matters whether you win or lose
Not if you got nothing to play for.
Don’t get me wrong I wanted to win every game but a top 8 would’ve been the cherry on top.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not if you got nothing to play for.
Don’t get me wrong I wanted to win every game but a top 8 would’ve been the cherry on top.
That's what separates the good team's, from the rest, when you can win when you have nothing to play for.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
At this point in time we have 2...maybe at a big stretch... 3 tries in us. The muppets took our first try off us. We only had one more in us. Then they gave the opposition a non try. So we won the night 2 legit tries to 1...but lost the game due solely and squarely to the muppets influence. To say the NRL is a joke due to the influence of referees is a massive understatement. Heres the thought of the night.

Rather than try and reduce the impact that referees calls have on the outcome of our game the NRL in its ignorance gives us MORE fucken referees to influence the outcome. Not 1 not 2 but now a 3rd referee sitting in a fucken bunker to overturn the decision of the referee that was closest to the action. If that isnt the definition of insanity I dont know what is!!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The eight was always a bit of a pipe dream considering the results we had to rely on. We were never going to make it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
At this point in time we have 2...maybe at a big stretch... 3 tries in us. The muppets took our first try off us. We only had one more in us. Then they gave the opposition a non try. So we won the night 2 legit tries to 1...but lost the game due solely and squarely to the muppets influence. To say the NRL is a joke due to the influence of referees is a massive understatement. Heres the thought of the night.

Rather than try and reduce the impact that referees calls have on the outcome of our game the NRL in its ignorance gives us MORE fucken referees to influence the outcome. Not 1 not 2 but now a 3rd referee sitting in a fucken bunker to overturn the decision of the referee that was closest to the action. If that isnt the definition of insanity I dont know what is!!!!
The refereeing is out of our control tho. We weren't good enough regardless. If you don't have that mentality then you're not going to be a successful club. That's 1 of the biggest things I have against Pay. You're allowed to acknowledge mistakes referees made, but ultimately we weren't good enough in certain areas and patches of the game and that needs to be said.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The eight was always a bit of a pipe dream considering the results we had to rely on. We were never going to make it.
Agree mate and with our dreadful +/ - were we ever a chance?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s professional sport, it always matters whether you win or lose
Especially to one of our Kennelers who would have one $25,000 if we made the 8 better luck next year Buddy. Maybe now they will Learn not to kick for goal when you got the opposition on the Ropes.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They tried, tackled and ran hard. The disallowed first half try probably would have changed the result. Personally I disagree with that decision. It should be viewed in real speed not freeze frame which can distort reality. The nrl, not the dogs, is heading in the wrong direction.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what separates the good team's, from the rest, when you can win when you have nothing to play for.
We’ve basically been doing that
Us winning with nothing to play for was the reason we were still a sniff after winning 6 from 8

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We’ve basically been doing that
Us winning with nothing to play for was the reason we were still a sniff after winning 6 from 8
Mate that's what I'm coming to, however these supporters on this forum are clueless.