News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So just read that Dean Ritchie post again which claimed we lost him (Api) in the 11th hour and we had even set up a press conference? The rumour on here a few days ago also said announcement at the end of the week? Just a coincidence??

So here's my question. This article claims we knew a little while ago due to Barrett, therefor no surprise to our club?. So did Api just be a complete A'hole and pull out of us signing on the same day of it's announcement OR is something else happening?

Something isn't adding up at the moment.
Yep it’s crap mate and I know several journalists who lurk around here every day

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Who knows it’s obvious someone is bullshitting and I’d put good money on it being Dean Ritchie.
Yep it’s crap mate and I know several journalists who lurk around here every day
So your leaning towards we knew ages ago? Then what was the announcement that two different places tipped?

Disclaimer:
To any journalists on here who love writing the negative about us.
FUCK YOU! lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So your leaning towards we knew ages ago? Then what was the announcement that two different places tipped?

Disclaimer:
FUCK YOU! lol
Hahaha don’t worry mate they already hate us and our fans. I definitely believe the info that we gave him a figure and a deadline but already knew we were out of the race when Barrett signed on with Penrith

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Disclaimer:
FUCK YOU! lol
Yeah mainly because it seems we gave Ramien a deadline and it would make sense that we would just do the same with Api. That’s just just my theory on it I don’t have any mail to back it up.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thank fuck we aren’t interested in levi.

I’d fucking lose it if we sign spuds.

Rather we sit tight for another Dwz type signing then fucking spuds for the sake of it

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
2/3 weeks ago
Ok, my guess is we gave him to Thursday or Today to decide with an early heads up for possible press release. He committed to Panthers and we cancelled press release.

On another note someone mentioned Seggy but watching his passing here at the moment I'm not a fan. Reminds me of Reynolds, doesn't spiral pass.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just read that Dean Ritchie post again which claimed we lost him (Api) in the 11th hour and we had even set up a press conference? The rumour on here a few days ago also said announcement at the end of the week? Just a coincidence??

So here's my question. This article claims we knew a little while ago due to Barrett, therefor no surprise to our club?. So did Api just be a complete A'hole and pull out of us signing on the same day of it's announcement OR is something else happening?

Something isn't adding up at the moment.
I'm only guessing here like the journalists. My take on this is the club knew we lost api potentially signing 2 weeks ago and allowed the journos their moment of foolishness of having a scoop. If Lynn Anderson is like her father then she will thrive on these circumstances.
My other take on this is that the club has made 3 deadlines to ramien, api and ese. That's the precedent they're setting to players and managers. And 3 times we got used for leverage to increase their value. The club is vigilant in never repeating the buying habits of the previous admin.
I'm optimistic that the right players will come to us to join chn dwz Stimson and co.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
we will use his cash to clone tolman and have a team of tolmans

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is brandon Smith on the bulldogs radar?
He's under contract past 2021. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's very unrealistic.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not Hooker related but Fifita just won the bronc's game. That bloke should be our marquee target!

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“Barrett remained close with Koroisau after helping the hooker become one of the NRL’s most dynamic playmakers during his time as Manly coach.“

When did this happen?

Overrated af imo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess there’s only one thing we can do now... re-sign Lichaa!