Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the secret handshake. Screenshot_20190830-195511_Google.jpeg

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way should we give him the chance to try and have some sort of farewell redemption story. He burned the bridges and then pissed on the ashes.

The SBW story is history for the Dogs, and it should stay there.

We need to look after our future.
Well said my man

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could he be this so called centre the people have spoken about could he be brought back as a centre just a guess but most of the rumours are just that these days arnt they said the centre could play in the forwards as well ??

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really believe he feels guilt over what he did. We gave him his first shot in a professional sporting team & he shat on us but that was the young dumb SBW. If he wants it come back & repay the club that gave him a start lets get it done.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could he be this so called centre the people have spoken about could he be brought back as a centre just a guess but most of the rumours are just that these days arnt they said the centre could play in the forwards as well ??
He’s way too slow to be a centre these days

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club being forced to work with Khoder Nasser will be interesting

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don’t we sign Mundine while we’re at it.. we can collect our own set of relics

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really believe he feels guilt over what he did. We gave him his first shot in a professional sporting team & he shat on us but that was the young dumb SBW. If he wants it come back & repay the club that gave him a start lets get it done.
Fk him.
Surely we can't be that dumb a club.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably my favourite bulldog of all time. Clever, tough footballer with the talent to back it. Bring him in.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW will only benefit the club, he will bring the crowds, he will make key players want to sign and he will attract the attention we need right now.. it will be a huge boost to the bulldogs..

We need him and the luck will follow so will the club being a success again if they manage this signing..!!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW will only benefit the club, he will bring the crowds, he will make key players want to sign and he will attract the attention we need right now.. it will be a huge boost to the bulldogs..

We need him and the luck will follow so will the club being a success again if they manage this signing..!!!
I agree there are positives he will bring but I am still just so dirty at him...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree there are positives he will bring but I am still just so dirty at him...
It’s done an dusted. Rather help the club than keep holding onto the past grudge, it’s time to move on. We need help an this club needs greatness back. And he can bring it...!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like the club would risk getting so many fans offside with this signing lol