Opinion Strike Rate - Api, Ese Ese, Ramien

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Guys... do not stress... yes korisau went to panthers for “warriors” money... that’s not the clubs fault... korisau at 400k with manly chipping in 100k was money well spent by us

Korisau for 600k with manly chipping in 100k is not money well spent...

Cleary has a history of paying overs for players, you don’t have to believe me, just look at the tigers as a prime example..

Reynolds, Mbye, matulino, packer... panthers signing api was stupid, they brag about their junior nursery but then paid overs for a hooker...

We move onto the next...
Ramien would’ve been a good acquisition, but let’s face it this will be his 4th club in 3 yrs, we were right not to budge on our offer of 350k...

And if the murmurs of ese ese remaining at Newcastle are true, well I think we can all agree, he was just a benchy... there’s plenty out there..

Rebuilds take time, we are talking to players and when we get those players...

For those whinging about last nights loss, I get it... let’s just be proud we didn’t finish with the wooden spoon cause that’s where all Pundits has us and we just gave em all a gigantic back hander over the last two months... pay hater or lover not, we have overachieved this year...
Is there a source that he's now on 700k? That's a massive risk if true.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 loss you can add to the other 13 we had this year and the 16 last year all because of the same problems. No tactics, no game plan, can't attract good players (apart from DWZ) and no bench rotation.
20 to go they should have bought Cogger on

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We are better off waiting and frontloading contracts then buying some shitcunt now

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is this **** not banned?
Having your feelings hurt doesn’t equate to someone being banned babe.
Calling shit as shit isn’t deserving of a ban. Although I have been banned for calling people here c*nts before.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 loss?

The fk you been last few seasons
Will be the first time since the 50’s we haven’t made the semis 3 years in a row 2 of those years are on dean gays record. Yet the “1 loss” excuse is uttered? We actually have the most precious supporter base.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, because all you hear is "yay, we won" from people who accept underperforming. Sounds like you are one of them. Some of us did speak up but the problems and got called "negative".

Our wins came from grinding out an ugly win, even when we won the same problems were there. Some people forget the problems because we managed a few wins, doesn't mean the problems aren't there any more.

Even shit teams manage a few wins in a season IE us, dragons and titans
Lol cuz how dare you not be a gay parra supporter and not party after the 4 in a row wins like we won the gf.
Fake supporter

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be the first time since the 50’s we haven’t made the semis 3 years in a row 2 of those years are on dean gays record. Yet the “1 loss” excuse is uttered? We actually have the most precious supporter base.
Your just as dumb for thinking we would make the finals in these years of rebuilding

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have gotten a few good ones like CHN and DWZ, and missed a few. When you are in a rebuild, you are chasing more players than other clubs, so will also have more misses due to that. I have no issue with it, and cant see how its Pays fault. Not like Api for example went to a great coach.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your just as dumb for thinking we would make the finals in these years of rebuilding
Well I mean one would logically think it’s dumb to make the finals the first year Hasler took over. One would think we wouldn’t have given the Como a shake after 08 season. But yes, since the 50’s this is the worst the club has been through lol. Fkn hell the audacity to call others dumb. I’m startled and baffled.
Also don’t forget we got rid of Hasler to improve. We haven’t improved. So like really your logic is so left it’s gay.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I mean one would logically think it’s dumb to make the finals the first year Hasler took over. One would think we wouldn’t have given the Como a shake after 08 season. But yes, since the 50’s this is the worst the club has been through lol. Fkn hell the audacity to call others dumb. I’m startled and baffled
You’re an idiot your comparing a premiership winning coach who had been in 3 grand finals and won 2... that’s the comparison you’re giving to dean pay.. that’s even dumber then your first comment... secondly Hasler came into an established squad, we haven’t even built the squad yet... moron

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re an idiot your comparing a premiership winning coach who had been in 3 grand finals and won 2... that’s the comparison you’re giving to dean pay.. that’s even dumber then your first comment... secondly Hasler came into an established squad, we haven’t even built the squad yet... moron
I mean Kevin Moore had a better first year and he wasn’t a proven coach.
Why get rid of Hasler then if you wanna go by that logic we should have kept Hasler coz he was a premiership winning coach. Didn’t we get rid of him because it was just him as the issue and definitely not the strong and powerful female ceo in Raelene? Honestly get educated in common sense.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean. Why get rid of Hasler then if you wanna go by that logic we should have kept Hasler coz he was a premiership winning coach. Didn’t we get rid of him because it was just him as the issue and definitely not the strong and powerful female ceo in Raelene? Honestly get educated in common sense.
Wow... three dumb comments in a row... won’t bother