Opinion Strike Rate - Api, Ese Ese, Ramien

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol DWZ didn’t improve under pay he came ready to go if anything he went backwards last night because he was played when he shouldn’t have been
Wasn’t he playing reserve grade?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s only a few fans here crying. The club have actually been making signings but I think people forget that once we miss out on an average journeyman hooker
Add injury proned at age 27 next season

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the kennel is like the bunker and match review committee, they just flip a coin to decide who gets banned
Well you’ve won the toss a couple of times so I’d shut the fuck up lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your not anti Pay but you want a real coach. Give yourself an uppercut. We should of won last nights game - keeping our season alive...at least until tonights games...the video ref has 2 clear wrong calls costing us the game. Pays non use of Cogger was the call at the point in time. Yes most of us wanted to see Cogger as an x factor at the back end of last nights game. Its easy being an armchair coach. We were robbed by the ineptitude of the NRL bunker who overturned 2 tries that would of won us the game based on the onfield live calls of the ref standing 2 feet away from the action and able to see the action in 3D - not the 2D that the video ref must work with. Pure and simple the Bulldogs were the better team last night and should of won the game.

Nevertheless, Pay has developed a style of play that truly suits us. We can also see the shackles coming off our attacking structures....next year with another pre season under their belt our attack will look better. The players had to UNLEARN the Hasler style first, and with roster turnover most players there next year wont be Hasler coached. So Pay has every chance next year to show us his wares. 3 years into his tenure....Im excited and so is the Board and MOST fans excited about what we are seeing from our Club now under the leadership of Dean Pay.
Listen Mrs Pay, we all want a Real coach but realistically we are stuck with your husband. I'm not saying sack him now, IF he improves in all aspects of being a coach then like I said a million times before, wouldn't mind him as coach. If this bullshit continues then he doesnt deserve a shot in 2021.

Give myself an uppercut? Why because I just don't kiss a fraud of a coach arse and pretend to think he is our best option? He is our only option sadly.

But in 2 years he hasn't improved at all, same problems we had last night we had with him from the start. He had ample time to see what every saw and inject Cogger but chose not to. You are either blind as he is or know nothing about football.

Easy being an armchair coach, of course it is compared to pays lack of knowledge and not being able to read a game. If arm chair coaches all saw that last night, why couldn't our "coach" see it?

Keep blaming the refs, it's easier to do then admit we have a major problem.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol DWZ didn’t improve under pay he came ready to go if anything he went backwards last night because he was played when he shouldn’t have been
LOL, he picked up another injury during the 1st half. Did you watch the game? Mathematically our season was on the line, DWZ is one of those players (honestly every good NRL player) that wants to play every big game regardless of his body. In hind sight we probably should of moved Meaney to Fullback, Lewis to Centre and Cogger to Halfback, but we didn't.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Deadset ok api isn’t a star, though do people realise we are now likely to pick up some scrub like levi. We have been years with garbage in so many slots. Guess what so is next year at the moment... fucking pathetic

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh dear. Looks like it coud be similar to Dean Pay's winning percentage....(if we are lucky and get a frontrower we don't really need)
Bulldogs Recruitment:
39657916_14653758898925_rId6.jpg

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will say it again
the most likely to sign with us are
SBW and a hooker from the QLD cup

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe he was at the panthers but if he looks like a reserve grade player to you you need to go to specsavers
I’m just making the point he didn’t exactly come to us the day after winning the Dally M

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s not be naive. Pay would have plans if these fell through. Would have been a boost getting Ramien but missing Api is not the end of the world. This will create a snowball effect in the player market hopefully. Get the right players not the best available at the time as it’s only bandaids and not building toward a top 4 team. I’m not a massive Pay fan but he has bought himself some extra time and he will have the cash to splash for 2021. Another building year on the cards in preparation for a big 2021.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys... do not stress... yes korisau went to panthers for “warriors” money... that’s not the clubs fault... korisau at 400k with manly chipping in 100k was money well spent by us

Korisau for 600k with manly chipping in 100k is not money well spent...

Cleary has a history of paying overs for players, you don’t have to believe me, just look at the tigers as a prime example..

Reynolds, Mbye, matulino, packer... panthers signing api was stupid, they brag about their junior nursery but then paid overs for a hooker...

We move onto the next...
Ramien would’ve been a good acquisition, but let’s face it this will be his 4th club in 3 yrs, we were right not to budge on our offer of 350k...

And if the murmurs of ese ese remaining at Newcastle are true, well I think we can all agree, he was just a benchy... there’s plenty out there..

Rebuilds take time, we are talking to players and when we get those players...

For those whinging about last nights loss, I get it... let’s just be proud we didn’t finish with the wooden spoon cause that’s where all Pundits has us and we just gave em all a gigantic back hander over the last two months... pay hater or lover not, we have overachieved this year...