Official Api signs with Penrith

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 threads for an above average first grader... You'd think we missed out on the next Thurston..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
3 threads for an above average first grader... You'd think we missed out on the next Thurston..
He's way more than above average, miles ahead of anything we have and the best available on the market. Only issue was his recent injury history and if the club didn't want to budge on the offer then fair enough. Still fucking filthy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Spewing i reckon that means we sign Levi.... FFS just when things were looking up..

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's way more than above average, miles ahead of anything we have and the best available on the market. Only issue was his recent injury history and if the club didn't want to budge on the offer then fair enough. Still fucking filthy.
Our next hooker is probably playing Flegg right now. No point making signings just for the sake of it. That’s how we ended up with guys like Holland

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our next hooker is probably playing Flegg right now. No point making signings just for the sake of it. That’s how we ended up with guys like Holland
Api is far better, not even comparable. Britt is literally a Holland like signing.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty disappointed. I know he's not the best player going around but was the best available for 2020.

You also need some semi decent players to attract others without paying overs.

I hope they don't consider Levi, they need to look to ESL or other places.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleary has helped us out once again.

Any one who thinks Des & his Manly mates won't screw us by selling us a big money flop need to reassess our recent player signings from them.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wants to leave what can they do?
Play him in reggies if they want to play hard ball.
At the end of the day if he is contracted, the club makes the call whether to let them go or not.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Play him in reggies if they want to play hard ball.
At the end of the day if he is contracted, the club makes the call whether to let them go or not.
Yeah but when was the last time that happened? Nobody likes an unhappy employee around the business.. I say dangle the carrot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info? @IRON AIDEN @finchie ? Was it as simple as Panthers came in last minute with more $$?
This is Foran all over again. Was ready to sign on Monday morning but went to Des' house on Sunday night to tell him he isn't signing with us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty disappointed. I know he's not the best player going around but was the best available for 2020.

You also need some semi decent players to attract others without paying overs.

I hope they don't consider Levi, they need to look to ESL or other places.
I really think we will settle for Levi now, being another Pay panic buy.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spewing i reckon that means we sign Levi.... FFS just when things were looking up..
What does that mean for Mitch Kenny at the panthers? Haven't watch him that close but looks like he goes ok...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really think we will settle for Levi now, being another Pay panic buy.
That would be so depressing. Api had injury concerns but signing a third rate Newcastle reject would be unbelievable. I hope the Warriors get him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him gold digger anyway. His heart won’t be at the dogs Anyway.
Yeah something tells me he doesn't like a tough culture at a club... He left McGuire, Griffin and now didn't go with Pay... Something tells me his just an easy going loose goose who likes easy going coaches.