The three amigos

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd throw 900k-1m for Latrell and 500-700k for Oates. Arrow and D. Fifita worth looking at, they're both 800k-1m. Grab 2 of these guys and just fill the rest of the squad with rejects from other clubs (DWZ was a reject). Oates is the only singing out of these 4 we could make for 2020.
If we can't even get Api or Ramien to want to sign, there's buckleys of getting any of the above, especially when we won't pay overs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because nobody wants to spend a fucking mill on Latrell. Huge difference between playing on the end of the Roosters backline and ours, not to mention his mentality and low workrate. Not worth a million at all, especially at our club.
That's fine to think that way, but we're in a really bad spot attracting players to the club, we're just going to get rejects from other clubs (and we need other clubs also to not want them, e.g. Koroisau, Panthers wanted him too, why would he come to the Dogs?). If you'd agree Latrell is worth 700k, then we'd have to pay 900k-1m, that's just how it is.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we can't even get Api or Ramien to want to sign, there's buckleys of getting any of the above, especially when we won't pay overs
You're 100% right, we HAVE to play overs.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell could probably switch straight to fullback and be one of the top 5 in the game. He has DWZ versatility. In saying that i'm more interested in Manu, less hollywood lights about him and would come at around 750k
Latrell is lazy in defense and he has a horrible workrate. Never takes the hard carries out of the red zone.

No doubt when he is on he is on, but thats a handful of times in a year.

Latrell aint no fullback. When he first came into grade he said he wanted to play fullback and Robinson played him their and he flopped. All of a sudden Latrell wants to play 5/8.

All Latrell wants is a top tiered spine players salary and he is not that

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell is lazy in defense and he has a horrible workrate. Never takes the hard carries out of the red zone.

No doubt when he is on he is on, but thats a handful of times in a year.

Latrell aint no fullback. When he first came into grade he said he wanted to play fullback and Robinson played him their and he flopped. All of a sudden Latrell wants to play 5/8.

All Latrell wants is a top tiered spine players salary and he is not that
His best position is Centre and he's worth 700k. Similar to RTS when he went to the Warriors they had to over pay and play him Fullback to justify it. Also the same with GI when he went to the Rabbitohs. Eels bought Jennings for 800k (and played him Centre), Latrell at 900k-1m is 100% better value then that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's fine to think that way, but we're in a really bad spot attracting players to the club, we're just going to get rejects from other clubs (and we need other clubs also to not want them, e.g. Koroisau, Panthers wanted him too, why would he come to the Dogs?)
Latrell is hardly going to help that. If we're going to pay massive overs then we go all in for a gun half. That would make us more attractive for potential recruits while having a larger impact on the players around him and system than a centre would.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His best position is Centre and he's worth 700k. Similar to RTS when he went to the Warriors they had to over pay and play him Fullback to justify it. Also the same with GI when he went to the Rabbitohs.
Similar to RTS?

RTS has always been a fullback.

Get your facts right

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell is hardly going to help that. If we're going to pay massive overs then we go all in for a gun half. That would make us more attractive for potential recruits while having a larger impact on the players around him and system than a centre would.
Your gun Half options are Townsend and Croft, which 1 do you want?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Similar to RTS?

RTS has always been a fullback.

Get your facts right
So he played Fullback over Anthony Minichiello?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The words you are looking for is "know it all"
I've invested more thought into this topic then you, so yeah, I do know more then you...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell

Fuck it we gotta justify it just like the warriors did with roger
I said other clubs pay Centre or Wingers big $ to play them Fullback because "you can't pay a Centre 1m". I'd still play him Centre, I didn't even mention playing him Fullback someone else did, I just gave e.g.'s to support him with what other clubs did. Another e.g. for you we did the same with B. Morris.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've invested more thought into this topic then you, so yeah, I do know more then you...
We need another 10 brads and we will be an unstoppable force for the next decade

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
His best position is Centre and he's worth 700k. Similar to RTS when he went to the Warriors they had to over pay and play him Fullback to justify it. Also the same with GI when he went to the Rabbitohs. Eels bought Jennings for 800k (and played him Centre), Latrell at 900k-1m is 100% better value then that.
Lol pretty sure GI won a Grand Final at fullback in 2014 he was no slouch. And RTS if you don't remember won Dally M (best player in the game) at yes Full Back.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Would seem that no-one on this continent wants to sign with us so we need to go offshore to look! Fuk aussie players!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Latrell could probably switch straight to fullback and be one of the top 5 in the game. He has DWZ versatility. In saying that i'm more interested in Manu, less hollywood lights about him and would come at around 750k
I'd love Manu to come over. Just does his job and does it well.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said other clubs pay Centre or Wingers big $ to play them Fullback because "you can't pay a Centre 1m". I'd still play him Centre, I didn't even mention playing him Fullback someone else did, I just gave e.g.'s to support him with what other clubs did. Another e.g. for you we did the same with B. Morris.
Yeah and how did Bmoz work out for us?

Cheers Brad

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol pretty sure GI won a Grand Final at fullback in 2014 he was no slouch. And RTS if you don't remember won Dally M (best player in the game) at yes Full Back.
Five-Eighth