I'm sorry everyone

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
I must apologise to all fellow Bulldogs fans.

I haven't tipped the Bulldogs for almost all of the 2019 season. I'm not disloyal, I just tip who I think will win each match each round.

I was coming first in my tipping comp out of 25 until last night.

It's my fault the Bulldogs lost.

I originally tipped the Cowboys to win by 7. At the last minute, just prior to kickoff, I changed my tip to the Bulldogs to win by 1. I haven't tipped them for around 15 weeks.

I've ruined our slim 2019 finals chances and I wish I could make it up to everyone.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I haven't tipped the Bulldogs for almost all of the 2019 season. I'm not disloyal, I just tip who I think will win each match each round.

I originally tipped the Cowboys to win by 7. At the last minute, just prior to kickoff, I changed my tip to the Bulldogs to win by 1. I haven't tipped them for around 15 weeks.

I've ruined our slim 2019 finals chances and I wish I could make it up to everyone.
You dickhead, just bet against us for fuck sake it’s so easy :tearsofjoy:

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
You dickhead, just bet against us for fuck sake it’s so easy :tearsofjoy:
Hindsight is wonderful.

I knew I shouldn't have gambled my lead with a team that was over-performing against under-performing teams while averaging 10 points per game.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for uniting the Kennel Xander. Now we know it's all your fault, all the Pay lovers and Pay haters can come together against the common enemy.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

You must do the walk of shame at Belmore.

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks for uniting the Kennel Xander. Now we know it's all your fault, all the Pay lovers and Pay haters can come together against the common enemy.
It's the very least I could do with the season officially over. I took one for the team after deliberately sabotaging their chances at winning by fucking tipping them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You must do the walk of shame at Belmore.
It's the very least I could do with the season officially over. I took one for the team after deliberately sabotaging their chances at winning by fucking tipping them.
Walk of shame? WTF? I thought we agreed on a nudie run across the field?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
now we know what really happened! Apology not accepted. :joycat:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I find it hard to believe youre tipping against us and coming 1st ...

we won last 4 weeks in a row then lost Thursday when you tipped FOR us ..so that would mean 5 straight losses to your tipping in a row :neutral:..

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Don’t ever do that again

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You could have got $34 for every dollar on the Cowboys to win by 7.. But gambling is bad just saying..

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score

we won last 4 weeks in a row then lost Thursday when you tipped FOR us ..so that would mean 5 straight losses to your tipping in a row :neutral:..

Even when getting the Bulldogs games wrong I was getting 5-7 correct each week.
By the time Dogs vs Cowboys rolled along I was equal first on 121 points. Old mate tipped the Cowboys and I changed my tip last minute to the Dogs and now I'm coming second. FML

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just make sure you keep your close on while doing the walk of shame, you don't need to punish us anymore than you already have.
'Walk of shame' means different things in different circles. Whatever the punishment, I deserve it for making our team lose :(