segeyaro

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
last option left have a go at getting segeyaro to the dogs, broncos offered a 2 year deal with the minimum amount of money, seggy not happy about it and has not accepted the deal

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck, at this point, i say sign him LOL

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i'd take him too. at least when he's not performing JMK will be ready to take his spot.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least it will give everyone someone else to bag out haha. We'll have Sack Pay/Holland/Lewis/Seggy threads to choose from

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Do we actually need to invest significant cash into a hooker for $500-$700k per year?

Why not save that money and secure a gun centre or half when the right one comes along?

From what I've seen JMK is a more than capable hooker.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
last option left have a go at getting segeyaro to the dogs, broncos offered a 2 year deal with the minimum amount of money, seggy not happy about it and has not accepted the deal
We had plenty of opportunity to sign him on minimum wage or close to but chose not too and for good reason I suspect

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste my money, isn’t there anyone in our lower grade that can step up?
No. Next up is young licha. Then Nu Brown who isn’t going to be resigned. Then it’s hetherington who isn’t conditioned for 1st grade yet

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No. Next up is young licha. Then Nu Brown who isn’t going to be resigned. Then it’s hetherington who isn’t conditioned for 1st grade yet
Fuck me looks like we don’t have much options unless we get reynolds to share the hooker role.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Do we actually need to invest significant cash into a hooker for $500-$700k per year?

Why not save that money and secure a gun centre or half when the right one comes along?

This, just need a cheapie to back JMK up

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

wouldnt have to offer anywhere around the 500k figure, between 130 to 180 i reckon would probably get seggy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok, since we are desperate, I would try

6. Foran
7. Wakeham

9. Cogger

14. JMK

Lewis in CC and only comes in when Foz gets injured.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's down to him and Isaac Luke as the only options left. Other than that our backup would be someone playing out of position.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Spot on I would leave him all of next year as hooker and let him develop if he doesn’t then by all means get rid of him he will only get better and at least he has a go .