Opinion Strike Rate - Api, Ese Ese, Ramien

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh dear. Looks like it coud be similar to Dean Pay's winning percentage....(if we are lucky and get a frontrower we don't really need)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Typical us to land the forward and miss out on the key signings in areas we're lacking haha. This is so depressing after last nights mess

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh dear. Looks like it coud be similar to Dean Pay's winning percentage....(if we are lucky and get a frontrower we don't really need)
You’re starting to sound like a dragons supporter

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worse if you consider the Trbojevic brothers turned us down. But don't fear, we are looking for Bulldogs DNA

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Worse if you consider the Trbojevic brothers turned us down. But don't fear, we are looking for Bulldogs DNA
Turbo bros turned us down?

No way dude, i find that extremely hard to believe.

I always thought of the Turbo bros as Manly thru n thru. Loyal from the start to the end. Shame on the ***** for not choosing us over them

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish these sad negative posters ran the club

Imagine how successful wed be crying in a corner

Embarrassing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Turbo bros turned us down?

No way dude, i find that extremely hard to believe.

I always thought of the Turbo bros as Manly thru n thru. Loyal from the start to the end. Shame on the ***** for not choosing us over them
I thought they came out and said we didn't even approach them?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought they came out and said we didn't even approach them?
I dont believe anything because all the bullshit stories and rumours are 99% made up by player managers and gronks like Rothfield, ****, Hooper, Weidler, etc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 loss and this place goes into meltdown. So many fickle users on here.
1 loss you can add to the other 13 we had this year and the 16 last year all because of the same problems. No tactics, no game plan, can't attract good players (apart from DWZ) and no bench rotation.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard that the difference in cash for Ese'ese was a matter of 50,000. I say that we should find a way to get him into the team as we really need to lock down our middle defence.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 loss you can add to the other 13 we had this year and the 16 last year all because of the same problems. No tactics, no game plan, can't attract good players (apart from DWZ) and no bench rotation.
You don't here this kind of gripe while we won 4 in a row.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard that the difference in cash for Ese'ese was a matter of 50,000. I say that we should find a way to get him into the team as we really need to lock down our middle defence.
I say fk him, we don't really need him. What we needed is a Hooker and Strike Centre. Hopefully someone gets pissed off and become available over the off season, usually someone pops up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just because we missed out on Api it shouldn't be an excuse to go out and over spend on Herman.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You don't here this kind of gripe while we won 4 in a row.
No, because all you hear is "yay, we won" from people who accept underperforming. Sounds like you are one of them. Some of us did speak up but the problems and got called "negative".

Our wins came from grinding out an ugly win, even when we won the same problems were there. Some people forget the problems because we managed a few wins, doesn't mean the problems aren't there any more.

Even shit teams manage a few wins in a season IE us, dragons and titans

Last edited:

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien was never going to come to Bulldogs, unless we pay significantly more.

Bulldogs chose not to sign Ese Ese.

Api backflipped at the last minute after getting a bigger offer from Penrith, as well as reuniting with Trent Barrett.

The only thing Bulldogs could have done is offer much larger amounts of money, but then we’d be paying way over for them and it wouldn’t be worth it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does API not know we won 4 games in a rowwwww! We’ve over achieved this season! He is out of his Mind not signing with us. Dean gay taking us to the top.