Api gone to the panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can just see next year API gets injured round 2, out for the season then everyone on TK “phew, we just dogged a bullet”
Thought that too. Will he do a BMoz.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought that too. Will he do a BMoz.
I just want us to buy a player who hasn't been injured for the last two years. I don't want to buy other club's War Memorabilia anymore AKA Foran.

I'd also prefer a fresh 22-23 year old that's gonna give us a good 5 years at their peak.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is this big announcement ‘this week’

Shambles

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive heard trent barrett got him to the panthers

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No great loss, id take bully(issac luke ) back for a season.
Just olam in for holland.
There will be fallout of players getting tapped on the shoulder in the off-season im sure we will find some decent pickups. Newcastle titans dragons etc will cull players for sure, once one leaves thats when the players will start finding new clubs.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t believe he brushed us at the 11th hour

Now await the club re sign Lichaa

Fml

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can just see next year API gets injured round 2, out for the season then everyone on TK “phew, we just dogged a bullet”
I like what you did there - ‘dogged’ as opposed to ‘dodged’.

But frankly I think we have done just that anyway - he clearly was in it only for the money and now we don’t have to pay overs for someone who may not deliver (remember She-Rex) and with a worrying injury record to boot.

Yeah, he woulda been a step up from what we’ve got now, but not massively and not at the alleged price tag. Cleary has written another fat cheque ala Reynolds and MBye and you’d have to question the ROI on that. Next!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talkin Sport announced that he signed with us officially.

Oh well. JMK will have to do I guess.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the fuck? Not the end of the world but it goes to show how everything that is reported can be taken with a grain of salt..

I really hope they don't make a desperation signing for Levi or re-sign Lichaa.

Just ride it out with JMK and some other cheap young backup options until the right long term solution comes along.

If we re-sign Lichaa or get Levi I'll slit my wrists.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
I was never that enthused with getting Api. JMK is getting better and if true Reynolds at the right price for 1 year will add some spark, enthusiasm plus cover the halves if needed. He also can kick in general play which most hookers dont do. Also gives more time to Hetherington.

Save the money for some quality buys!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would've been nice to sign Api with the lack of good dummy half's available. Maybe he thought Penrith was a better option or maybe they made a bigger offer but either way it's done now.

I've heard Levi is on our radar. That would be one of our great signings, up there with Clay Priest and the great Jacob Loko.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Haha, I don't wish injury upon anyone but this could likely happen.

JMK is no Api but if we decide to invest Api's money into a gun lock like Jai Arrow we will be better for it in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.