Jai Arrow

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worth no more than napa he’s a prop not exactly what we need we need a centre and hooker forwards we got enough

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Worth no more than napa he’s a prop not exactly what we need we need a centre and hooker forwards we got enough
LOL, well Napa's on 700k and is worth 400-500k. Arrow is worth 800k easy. We'd have to pay 1m tho.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m sure I read somewhere Napa was on 500k when we signed him?

If he’s seriously on 700k we are Fucking clowns!

Not bagging Napa: I thought he was going great prior to the ankle injury, and he’s found some Solid form lately.

Though 500k is a good buy; 600k is a bit rich, 700k is a fucking joke.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m sure I read somewhere Napa was on 500k when we signed him?

If he’s seriously on 700k we are Fucking clowns!

Not bagging Napa: I thought he was going great prior to the ankle injury, and he’s found some Solid form lately.

Though 500k is a good buy; 600k is a bit rich, 700k is a fucking joke.
650k exactly, so between a bit rich and a "fucking joke".

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sums him up perfectly lol..what happened to not paying overs.
We had to sign a Klemmer "replacement"! I'm also pretty sure Fonua-Blake was available at the time. I know he's had an amazing season this year, but even last year he was very impressive too.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a David Fafita type player 10 times more than we need someone like Arrow.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need a David Fafita type player 10 times more than we need someone like Arrow.
We need to add explosive players tbh. We have a good base and are an effort team. Latrell and Fifita for me. Also fits the "building the club around a forward and goal kicker" model that the Anderson's have spoken about.

Malla

Reaction score
If we lose Jackson then we should throw money at Arrow but with Jackson here there's no point.

We need more impact players particularly in our back row.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah I get that but the way fifita is playing he is going to command mega bucks on his next contract

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need to add explosive players tbh. We have a good base and are an effort team. Latrell and Fifita for me. Also fits the "building the club around a forward and goal kicker" model that the Anderson's have spoken about.
Completely agree. Latrell and Fifita would be the best two additions.

Shame we will get neither. Both probz wnd up staying for “less” where they are!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We had to sign a Klemmer "replacement"! I'm also pretty sure Fonua-Blake was available at the time. I know he's had an amazing season this year, but even last year he was very impressive too.
He’s a great player but an absolute fuckwit and the conviction for kicking his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach turns me off him even more

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
If we lose Jackson then we should throw money at Arrow but with Jackson here there's no point.

We need more impact players particularly in our back row.
Nah I actually think we need another prop so we can bench Napa, he then becomes your impact player off the bench, which is what he won a premiership doing

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah I actually think we need another prop so we can bench Napa, he then becomes your impact player off the bench, which is what he won a premiership doing
I think Napa will be our starting Prop until 2022 (unless someone already at the club takes his place). I don't like him starting either. If we signed Arrow we'd probably play him at his prefered positon, Lock, but we could also have him Prop too. I just don't know if you want 900k-1m for a Prop (tbh Arrow plays like an extra Prop at Lock anyways). Flegler could be nice.

I think we just wait until after 2021 and hope with the marquee players we've signed that we get some results and don't have to overpay on anyone to come to the club after that. Unless they're the final piece to the puzzle, which I don't think anyone will be. I'm for just adding 2 marquee players (preferably explosive players - Latrell and Fifita) and Harry Grant (literally only player that is going to fix our Hooker problem anytime soon).

Last edited: