Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thread on Louie, his not that bad lol. Sure he has poor attacking options but if his moved from where he is I would like to still see him in the team. Many have mentioned on here he should play lock that could be a go with some grooming. He has to be one of the best bulldog defenders I have seen for ages.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the TK comments about his attack. But there is something about the kid I like. The energy and competitiveness in D definitely rubs off on the rest of the team. He could be another utility, but JMK has that spot sown up. Lewis Might end up a handy depth player next season, floating between Reggie’s and firsts filling in for injured players

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Lewis is the one that should be riding the bench. IMO Cogger earned the right to finish the year at 6 or 7. I do feel like Lewis' defence earns him a spot somewhere in the 17 it's just not in the halves tbh

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
whats the matter did he turn you down on tinder

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s not ANYWHERE as bad as the above statement, no way... he’s just not the answer and from what he could of been, he just hasn’t developed well enough. Next!!
He not a half.simple as that.our future halves are Cogger and wakeham.pay has stuck with him for his defence.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can't believe at times he doesn't even look where he is passing LOL. That long ball to the blue Meaney was embarrassing.
He does that every week.

He either throws rainbow passes that take 3 months to hit the winger. Or he dishes it to their bootlaces (or even worse hits them on the bounce).

Lewis’s defence with coggers game and you have a origin rep.

Either way don’t see a high ceiling for Lewis. Like I have stated previously he is a poor mans Reynolds. Effort player more then skill/instinct player.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He does that every week.

He either throws rainbow passes that take 3 months to hit the winger. Or he dishes it to their bootlaces (or even worse hits them on the bounce).

Lewis’s defence with coggers game and you have a origin rep.

Either way don’t see a high ceiling for Lewis. Like I have stated previously he is a poor mans Reynolds. Effort player more then skill/instinct player.
Don't forget he passes out the back to no one lol

With Cogger, yes can't tackle like Lewis but he gets infront of them and puts his body on the line. It's not like he's just a shirt grabber.

Maloney won two comps got to another final and two SOO series wins all while being regarded as a poor defender.

Cogger, going by the eye test, just looks like a half, where as Lewis looks like someone who was too slow for the backs and too small for the forwards and has tried to develop some sort of passing and kicking game.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As ive said before
Hes not a half, there is a bit of a footy player in there but hes not a half, and maybe not first grade std
if he were coming through at the roosters or souths you'd see him once a year when the backup half is injured during origin
Hes only in our side by circumstance
Theres a reason why his uncle doesn't talk to him or help foster his development and that is because hes shit and King Wally doesn't wanna stain his good name

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Problem is with trying bulk him to play lock is he will get even slower. I'm sure the forwards are faster than him now lol.

When he said, in a pre season interveiw, that Foz has him covered for pace I though he was trying pump Forans tires. He was being honest.

You bulk him up and play him at lock he will make Napa look like Brett Dallas lol
I would be pissed off as a hard working forward coming through the grades if this scrub who offers nothing with ball in hand as a line runner or meter eater is turned into a forward at the expense of others.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Probably because he's played his entire first grade career at half.
He can be a good half, never great but good.

The fact is he is serviceable next to someone like Foran or Cogger who can run the ball. And as long as he doesn't start putting his hand out for big money he can be our long term halfback

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is not a half...simple...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
What an absolute load of shit!!!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is the one that should be riding the bench. IMO Cogger earned the right to finish the year at 6 or 7. I do feel like Lewis' defence earns him a spot somewhere in the 17 it's just not in the halves tbh
So Lewis should be in the halves because of his excellent defence.....has absolutely no other attributes to be a halfback but let’s persist with him...he will definitely revolutionise our attack....honestly I feel for cogger.....

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get a hold of yourself man - I've seen worse. Give the bloke a chance, he is a champion in the making mark my words.
He's not setting the world on fire in attack admittedly, but how long did it take you to walk and talk once you slipped out of
the birth canal.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahaha not even close. Lewis is fucking shit house. Can't run, can't organise, can't ball play...can't even pass a ball ffs. Awful half, truly fucking awful.
Well at least he doesn't crab like your last whippin boy.

What do you mean that he can't pass a ball?
Can't run?

Please I'm all eyes n ears.. Show me how he can't pass or run and I can show you how he CAN pass and RUN