Our next big signing

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id get Lewis off the books and a few other plodders and take a chance on cogger and wakeham unless someone else becomes available.

Still hard to see where foran fits in. I love the bloke as a player and makes a massive difference to our team when he's on the field. But can be a big risk giving him another contract. I'm not sure what to make of it?
They’ll never get rid of Lewis cause he is related to “Wally” and his potential could be anything but really it’s nothing.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id get Lewis off the books and a few other plodders and take a chance on cogger and wakeham unless someone else becomes available.

Still hard to see where foran fits in. I love the bloke as a player and makes a massive difference to our team when he's on the field. But can be a big risk giving him another contract. I'm not sure what to make of it?
Yeh totally agree. He is at 24 games for the last 2 seasons at a cost of 2-2.4 million depending on which report you believe. The games he has played and finished he was almost best on field. But out of those 24 games a handful he went off too.

You love the guys playing style. Epitomises the bulldogs spirit. But...... in saying that he might sign a 3 year contract and have a good run and play 70+ games. Or he could be limited to 30. And facts are his hamstrings, back, calves and groin will never be back to 100%.

If he does go to another team and kills it we will all be like fuck should have kept him. If he signs and gets injured we will all say what a waste of money should have gotten *insert any random half’s name in here* instead.

Fact is he isn’t a 1.2 million dollar player. The risk is wayyyyyy too high. At 750k you might start to see some value if he can play over half a season.