We need to move on from tonight's game and come together as Bulldogs fans!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
That's ok, you're missing out on a good read though....
I did go back to read it and you made a good point about being their last game at the ground and all the events leading up to the game. But coz it was a fairly close game and had we had possibly Cogger come on the field then our chances of winning would've been even higher imo. It's not like we didnt turn up or got walloped. This is why I disagree with you when you said we were never gonna win.

#the_real_keyboard_coach lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did go back to read it and you made a good point about being their last game at the ground and all the events leading up to the game. But coz it was a fairly close game and had we had possibly Cogger come on the field then our chances of winning would've been even higher imo. It's not like we didnt turn up or got walloped. This is why I disagree with you when you said we were never gonna win.

#the_real_keyboard_coach lol
They gave it their all and left it all out on the park, that's all we as supporters expect from them. It's been a great couple of last months, can't wait till next year.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, losing last night doesn't spoil the run we've had or our recent improvements in spirit and defence. We can still beat Brisbane and finish in a good way. But I just don't know where we're gonna find points next year cause our execution is shit. I'm happy with Api but he's not gonna find us the 10 points / 2 tries a game we need to make finals. We need to find a few things in the off-season. Can start by getting someone to follow Renouf through the ruck.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This exactly why I made a thread on Lewis earlier on the year, absolute hindrance to our attack. Meanwhile Foran was dead and could barely get on the ball....if only we had a half on the bench and interchange up our sleeve....
Yeh, Pay stuffed up, Cogger should of came on at 7 in the second half, DWZ should of come off because clearly he was injured, Meaney fullback, Lewis centres, Holland wing. It was a no brainer.

Just because I defend Pay at times it doesn't mean he doesn't get me angry with some of his dumb bench use. Being critical is different to attacking someone personally. I'm afraid Pay still hasn't learnt to make important changes during the game.

A fresh Cogger could have won us the game. Cast your mind back to the Penrith game, Cogger set up two beautiful tries with nice passing where he isolated penrith's outside backs, and then he put the cherry on top with a nice solo effort by taking the line on himself and scoring near the posts to seal the game. Also Cogger probably is a better field goal kicker than Foran and Lewis put together. A times Cogger will take the line on himself and takes advantage of a tiring defence, he's scored like that more than once this year, he also did it against the Titans as well and sealed the game for us.