2020 Squad Top 30

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is fucking shit. I don't care how well he defends, his ability in attack is absolutely dreadful. Offers nothing and is a complete hindrance to the side. CHN is out biggest strike weapon and he's completely wasted playing alongside him.

Cogger or Wakeham have to play there next season, simple as that. We need more creativity from the spine and Lewis is never going to offer it. I also don't buy the "we win more with Lewis" excuse. There's so many other things at play to consider than just Lewis playing.

The sooner he's gone the better, stupidly overhyped.
Negative. The most important thing is wins and we win more with Lewis in the team than with Cogger. Cogger's attack isn't even that good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Negative. The most important thing is wins and we win more with Lewis in the team than with Cogger. Cogger's attack isn't even that good.
Yh and they've mostly come at the backend of the season when it doesn't matter. Bloke is fucking shit, just accept it. Can't believe you're actually defending him.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give yourself an uppercut. Lewis is coming along nicely as a half. Hes a big body and over the last couple of weeks its obvious hes been told to run more, he has a great long kick. Can pass both directions and his defence is impeccable. He should be one of the first players chosen next year. Go Lachie you good thing.
goods on you for sticking up for your boy. all I'll say is I agree he has very good defence.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can’t have Lewis in the team at 7
I know his defence is outstanding, but if your playing a 7 for his defence just run a 2nd rower there
Can’t pass, and all his kicks a Hail Mary bombs
We should have bought back Reynolds when we had the chance, I don't thing the tigers will release him now after their big win last week with him at hooker

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like us to start the season with this 17:

01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
02. Reimis Smith
03. Will Hopoate
04. Morgan Harper
05. Jayden Okunbor/Nick Meaney
06. Kieran Foran
07. Lachlan Lewis
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Api Koroisau
10. Dylan Napa
11. Joe Stimson
12. Corey Harawira-Naera
13. Josh Jackson

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
16. Renouf To'omaga
17. Ofahiki Ogden
I'm happy with that line up but as most stated all Lewis offers is his defence but other then that offers nothing in attack I would either go Wakeham or Cogger to partner Foran I would like to see a Wakeham and Foran I reckon that could be a lethal half's combo but i reckon pay will stick with Lewis though

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Got a shit record with him lol
We will finish 13 th or so again....
Incorrect. Our record for 2018 & 2019:

With Lachlan Lewis= 11-12.
Without Lachlan Lewis= 6-18.

Massive difference with him in the team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly and his attack is better than Lewis.

I just hope this is 2nd year syndrome and returns to his attack best like we saw end of last year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exactly and his attack is better than Lewis.

I just hope this is 2nd year syndrome and returns to his attack best like we saw end of last year.
I don't get who's side you're on with this post. Lewis or Cogger?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cogger has atleast shown improvement and actually looks like a half tbf. We're probably going to need two new halves moving forward but if one of Wakeham or Cogger go on to have a decent year next season then that would go a long way to making things a little easier for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cogger has atleast shown improvement and actually looks like a half tbf. We're probably going to need two new halves moving forward but if one of Wakeham or Cogger go on to have a decent year next season then that would go a long way to making things a little easier for us.
I have faith in Wakeham bro. I hope he is here for the long run.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have faith in Wakeham bro. I hope he is here for the long run.
Wakeham is a gun.

We need the right halves coach (and not $DW) to guide, mentor and transition him through

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont care how we win!!! Those stats show we win a lot more aften when he is in the team.
Des cared about stats too.

I want 2018 Lewis in our team, not the 2019 one, hence I'm hoping it's only 2nd year syndrome that most players go through.