Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was DWZ allowed to play?

Was clearly busted from last week. He was never fit. He was a complete non factor that game.

Every time he got up to play the ball he looked like a 95 year old man getting out of bed.

Why put him through that? He clearly wasnt up to it.

Meaney should have been at FB and would have been very very dangerous aound the middle.

That shits me no end. Clueless.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well pay has no brain, shouldve put on cooger 10 to gi

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ came in injured, but he picked up another injury during the 1st half which looked to make him uncomfortable with contact. DWZ would of pressured Pay to play. The best players in the game want to play every important game (mathematically were still a chance to make finals).

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think it is justified to be that critical of Pay here... because DWZ was cleared by Ayoub, the doctor.

Regardless Pay has put the club on the correct trajectory.

The management issue I see here is Foran. He was clearly injured or at the bare minimum reduced to ineffectiveness. Why wasn't Cogger utilised? Isn't this like the only reason why we have him on the bench?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate Cogger has sat on the bench for 3 weeks in a row and not played a minute. Pay is fucked
No one bitched about it when we won the last two games

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was fucking dumb then too, why waste a bench spot against a side with forwards like the cowboys have? it's the dumbest fucking thing possible

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought it was fucking dumb then too, why waste a bench spot against a side with forwards like the cowboys have? it's the dumbest fucking thing possible
Maybe because Dean Pay signed a busted Foran on 1.1 million a year

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you trying to defend stupid coaching choices with irrelevant things? Cogger could have been brought on in the last 20 to play against an exhausted cowboys but Pay just let him sit there. If he wasn't going to play him he never should have named him

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's why people should never get too far ahead of themselves and create all of those top 8 threads. A few wins in the backend of the year are nice, even though they mean sweet fuck all but a display like this was always coming, our defense can only go so far until our mind boggling predictably, woeful attack and shitty rotations take centre stage to refresh our memories.

Very disappointing

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but a coach has to organise his team to the conditions and what he see's is happening in front of him and be able to adapt not just stick to a process. He didn't do that which was costly and for that it would be my only criticism.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why people think jumping online saying #sackpay is going to change anything. He is coaching us next year so get over it whether we agree with it or not.

Over the past month there is no doubt we have galvanised as a team and they play for pay. Your right we need a attacking coach. Be good if Kimmorley signed on.
We will be better next year with an actual dummy half that poses a threat. JMK has done well and has good points but hes not complete hooker and never has been. Hes a mr fix it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next year my friends next year!! We will have it sorted.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
History rewrite again. Foran was a Hasler Dibb Castles concoction. Pay had nothing to do with the signing of K Foran. But hey...dont let the facts stand in the way of a good story!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
History rewrite again. Foran was a Hasler Dibb Castles concoction. Pay had nothing to do with the signing of K Foran. But hey...dont let the facts stand in the way of a good story!!!

It was a joke mate because Pay gets the blame for everything wrong but no credit for anything good. I am agreeing with you

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems like there is a vast majority on the forum who get a kick and thrill out of the dogs losing instead of winning