Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, it was the players fault for not interchanging themselves....

We have some football geniuses on here.
We don’t know the situation with the bench players or game plan. It’s a shame you're only a security guard or you could apply to be the coach

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor management by Pay and some shit play at dummy half by JMK, poor service and decisions at the most important times. Cogged now sat on the bench 3 games in a row, the cowboys were done with 15 to go and no interchanges and Pay doesn't chuck Cogger on to trouble them? why waste a fucking spot on the bench against a pack like the cowboys?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lewis shit plays leading into the shit attempt of FG off a shit pass from JMK screams fatigue yet fresh Cogger is sitting there
What about how determined Tolman was to try and get a quick play the for the field goal attempt, 3 players couldnt get him on the ground and the ref allowed the tacklers to go on and on and on with it and fucked up our setup. Compare that to the Cowboys setup where it was just as obvious they were going for it, so the ref obliged and called held as soon as we touched him.

Not reffed to the same standards in alot of areas tonight

Last edited:

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The most laughable thing on the Kennel is the would-be coaches and ex-junior league halfbacks who haven’t played since their teenage years who take to bitterly howling after a loss — as if they had something to offer the world that nobody else sees.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from Pay not using Cogger the criticism of player performance is over the top. I thought the dogs played a strong game and just unravelled under fatigue after an intense 8 weeks of footy. Oku scored a try took plenty of carries didn’t drop a high ball or miss a tackle.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger and Foran playing in the final 20 mins and we would have won that game.
100%. Fucking Lewis, the **** lacks the most basic of skills required to be a half.

Cogger would’ve absolutely controlled the back end of that game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We don’t know the situation with the bench players or game plan. It’s a shame you're only a security guard or you could apply to be the coach
Well we all can't abuse the system like your ilk does.

And everyone knew the bench situation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apart from Pay not using Cogger the criticism of player performance is over the top. I thought the dogs played a strong game and just unravelled under fatigue after an intense 8 weeks of footy. Oku scored a try took plenty of carries didn’t drop a high ball or miss a tackle.
It wasn't the players fault, well apart from Meaney who was never in position.

Reaction score
We loose to low level team when it counts.
Some good signs end of season in defence . Who ever is our defensive coach make sure we keep. But we need a coach with more a vision and a new attack coach.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The most laughable thing on the Kennel is the would-be coaches and ex-junior league halfbacks who haven’t played since their teenage years who take to bitterly howling after a loss — as if they had something to offer the world that nobody else sees.
Ok Mrs Pay, why did we lose tonight? We want to hear from a Real coach like yourself.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree mate. I’m so pissed off about losing but coming on here cheers me up because of all the know-alls and armchair coaches

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your input
Have a api night

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a few years sincs we scored a lot of tries
And people are against us trying to sign the top try and point scorer for the 2021 season. Get him at whatever the cost. Who cares if he goes missing in games if he still manages most tries and points

Thrilos14

Waterboy
Reaction score
Forget the fact we played some of the dumbest football ever this game and cost ourselves the win, but the intervention from the bunker today was abysmal. There was a clear and obvious agenda against us and if dean pay doesn’t call it out and cop a 20k fine for the mother of all sprays those cheating cocks deserve then I’m done with him as our coach. Someone needs to stand up not just for the team but also for the fans who are sick of watching this bias against our team.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck nobody's gonna be happy till we win another premiership

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Something does not sit right with me regarding their player getting tackled and even held over the line and we get to play the ball 50cm from our try line? - Aren't refs meant to allow us to start at the 10m line? It just looked bullshit to me.