Lewis has nothing as a half

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His kicks are crap and has no vision and passing game... Next year its Foran and Cogger ...Lewis should be let go..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Strongly disagree.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would either put hom at lock of hooker.

Has zero in attack. Nothing between the ears.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis isn't the problem, he should have been playing all season to improve. We need a hooker

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence only thing he has over Cogger. Hard to win games when you can't score more than 2 tries a game

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m happy to persevere with Lewis. He’s good without being brilliant atm
A good off season to add more creativity and improve kicking

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's putrid yet dumb ***** on here will still suck him off. Absolute fucking shit.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before Lewis’s lack of attack bit us in the ass. If Foran doesn’t do it then nobody does.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well, where do I start, If you cant see the skills and potential in Lewis then you should try following the netball. Plenty of girls there like you
Lewis can tackle that's it... his passing and kicking is the worst out of any half in the comp

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has Lewis put on any try assists? Our winning run started with Cogger who picked up a couple of try assists against the Panthers

I think Lewis also looks bad because of Holland, he got him plenty of early ball outside of Opacic but did nothing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland & Lewis on that left edge what a DYNAMIC POTENT attacking threat that is

We wonder why we struggle to score points... Our point of attack from dummy half consists of either Lichaa or JMK LOL

Then our left edge is just diabolical in attack.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His kicks are crap and has no vision and passing game... Next year its Foran and Cogger ...Lewis should be let go..
Don't forget he usually saves at least a try each game. One of the best defenders if not the best in the NRL. Yes I can't understand his kicking down the throat of the fullback all the time but Cogger does the same only Cogger's kicks are less powerful / less distance. I agree Cogger is much better in attack but we need to find Lewis a place in the team somewhere. Wish we could develop him as a hooker. He's got the defence for it already.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't forget he usually saves at least a try each game. One of the best defenders if not the best in the NRL. Yes I can't understand his kicking down the throat of the fullback all the time but Cogger does the same only Cogger's kicks are less powerful / less distance. I agree Cogger is much better in attack but we need to find Lewis a place in the team somewhere. Wish we could develop him as a hooker. He's got the defence for it already.
We don't need to find a spot for Lewis at all. He defends well and that's it, he doesn't demand selection at all.