Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dumb performance. Got found out badly on our left, CHN had a shocker and Holland and Meaney weren’t much better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck ***** where all frustrated with that but the boys gave it everything they had unlucky when the cows got that repeat set that fucked us
Not unlucky. Our spine was fucking putrid yet Cogger sat on the bench all game, should've been thrown on to replace one of the passengers and he would atleast try and create something and stay in the game.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only saw the second half and I’m glad I didn’t see the rest

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Dissapointing, we were an*led by ref calls and DWZ being injured didnt help. **** refs were never going to let the Cows lose tonight

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A one point loss in Townsville after winning 5 of our last 7 and Pay suddenly can’t coach again.

Grow up.
He can't coach
The over reactions are ridiculous.

Attack has been a problem for us for at least 4 seasons in a row now.

We had our best player busted tonight. Yes Cowboys were garbage but we don't have the strike to put even the worst teams away. We literally have to grind out every game until our attack is fixed.
LOL well it's been 4 seasons I'm still waiting for the attacking side of us

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their last game at their home stadium, did you guys really think they were going to let them lose!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we were decent. They turned up for the last game ever at that ground. 9-8 would have been a fairer indication of the game. Okunbor was decent i thought on return
FMD he never jumped for a ball once!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all you haters giving it to Okunbor, grow the fuck up!!!! Theres no way they were inside, and even if they were, that could have happened to any player in the comp right there. It had nothing to do with him. In any case, we were behind by a point anyway!!
Okunbor had 178m, more then any player on the field, and gained more superciach points then any one else. If that even means a fucking thing.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done NRL Referees! Perenara once again how can they keep him on first grade!? On field try for DWZ and he overrules on little evidence (Feldt blew up that he didn’t stop the try not that DWZ lost it?) Then the last one pls tell me how a rugby ball changes direction off the ground going past an arm? A real strong breeze blew it across?? I’ve said this a few times Perenara was batter player then ref and he was a hopeless player!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dissapointing, we were an*led by ref calls and DWZ being injured didnt help. **** refs were never going to let the Cows lose tonight
Its simple we would have tarnished the image of the finals by having a reserve grade side in the finals.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should’ve put that game away first half when camped on their line

We were gassed because the coach doesn’t know how to rotate a fkn bench effectively played 16 men
He didn't realise that we still had 6 interchanges left until 30secs before full time.
He has no idea when it comes to interchanges.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah right but the last 6 wins weren't right ,the darling bit wow that's how I imagined youd talk
The fuck you on about?

There was no pressure last 6 wins and the slightest pressure and the fraud buckles and doesn't use the bench.

If you can't see that then you are as clueless like your husband

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To all you haters giving it to Okunbor, grow the fuck up!!!! Theres no way they were inside, and even if they were, that could have happened to any player in the comp right there. It had nothing to do with him. In any case, we were behind by a point anyway!!
Okunbor had 178m, more then any player on the field, and gained more superciach points then any one else. If that even means a fucking thing.
He played well imo