Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst field goal set up you will see.

We DoNt NeEd A dUmMy HaLf

Lewis good in defense offers zero in attack for a half that is not good enough
Kid is not a half. Never was, never will be. The field goal was the least of his issues. The guy can’t even pass or set up his outside man.

You see Foran take the ball to the line. Literally creates a half break every time.

Lewis does it and his cut out pass goes no where.

If the kid can bulk up, he is a bit of a big body (gotta be up around 190cm) he would make a great defensive back rower. He won’t be able to run the ball off the line and has very little speed. But can be a 25 tackle 70-80 meter per game type of player.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The END..!
Fuck it, no more stress.
Relax now.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck ***** where all frustrated with that but the boys gave it everything they had unlucky when the cows got that repeat set that fucked us

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proud of the boys and their new resolve. 8-8 with 2 mins to go in Townsvile...A couple of unfortunate errors by several of our guys in attack and defence. But a great fucking effort and plenty of promise.
Fuck all the neg shit. I have really enjoyed the last month or so and look forward not back.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone see Hoppa blow up at that dumb **** Okunbor when Hoppa had to cover for the dickhead and got caught in the in goal area.....cause the.was lazy to get back...useless flop!!
Lazy or unfit. He looked spent late in the game. Not fit enough.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The over reactions are ridiculous.

Attack has been a problem for us for at least 4 seasons in a row now.

We had our best player busted tonight. Yes Cowboys were garbage but we don't have the strike to put even the worst teams away. We literally have to grind out every game until our attack is fixed.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lewis is absolute dogshit
Lewis is unbelievable defensively but fuck me he has no idea how to attack. He just throws them willy nilly anywhere and hopes they stick. I like the kid for his defence but he ain't a halfbacks arsehole!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck this shit. foran was clearly injured or at most impaired to a point of ineffectivenss,..... why not bring on cogger???
Don't like it, don't read it darling.

This loss is all on that fraud ****.
Yeah right but the last 6 wins weren't right ,the darling bit wow that's how I imagined youd talk

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disallow DWZ try
Give Morgan no try

Thats the difference between winning and losing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets all just hope the Penny's, Gronkos and Tiggers all win this weekend and this game doesn't mean nothing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't agree my bro, SuperCoach left an attacking half on the bench, they had no subs and we had 4.

He has no clue how to manage a bench.
I agree mate, I meant it’s not sustainable trying to win in the manner we have been when we rely solely on defence. We need more in attack and not using Cogger when we looked so unorganised in attack was terrible.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought we were decent. They turned up for the last game ever at that ground. 9-8 would have been a fairer indication of the game. Okunbor was decent i thought on return
We should’ve put that game away first half when camped on their line

We were gassed because the coach doesn’t know how to rotate a fkn bench effectively played 16 men

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Proud of the boys and their new resolve. 8-8 with 2 mins to go in Townsvile...A couple of unfortunate errors by several of our guys in attack and defence. But a great fucking effort and plenty of promise.
Fuck all the neg shit. I have really enjoyed the last month or so and look forward not back.
Nah it’s all Pay’s fault haha