Great win. Champagne o’clock.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He has the right to voice his opinions, but doesn't have the right to use derogatory language, and call a whole race c***s.

There is foul language on here, I'm guilty of it so are the majority of people who post, but from what I've seen most of us do it in a joking manner, and certainly don't go to the extent where we are attacking one another in a very hostile way.

Plus his so called "insults" weren't even clever, just childish and half-witted
But I wasn't referring to nor condoning the insults.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Bunnies beat us by 20 it will undo all the ‘progress’ of the past few games

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's a repeat of last season yet we have idiots on here lapping it up. Certain people are more concerned about supporting individuals rather than the club.
It’s not a repeat of last season.... we didn’t win four straight last season, we didn’t display such good d.... against teams that are grappling for spots in the top 4 and top 8. We have a way to go, but our d is going very well and we have shown definite signs of improvement. I’d understand the argument teams have taken their feet off the pedal if their spots in the top four and eight were secure... but we have beaten teams with a lot to play for.

We’re going alright.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s not a repeat of last season.... we didn’t win four straight last season, we didn’t display such good d.... against teams that are grappling for spots in the top 4 and top 8. We have a way to go, but our d is going very well and we have shown definite signs of improvement. I’d understand the argument teams have taken their feet off the pedal if their spots in the top four and eight were secure... but we have beaten teams with a lot to play for.

We’re going alright.
It's a repeat of last season. Lose when it matters, and win when the pressures off. Twist it as much as you want but that's the key point here. Lewis even said as much in a post game interview and if you rate him so much then you should take his word as gospel.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's a repeat of last season. Lose when it matters, and win when the pressures off. Twist it as much as you want but that's the key point here. Lewis even said as much in a post game interview and if you rate him so much then you should take his word as gospel.
I’m not denying we need to win when it counts, but we have more chance of doing that with a settled defensive line and winning four straight and beating some teams with a lot to play for are good signs.... no matter how frustrated people are about us missing finals.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m not denying we need to win when it counts, but we have more chance of doing that with a settled defensive line and winning four straight and beating some teams with a lot to play for are good signs.... no matter how frustrated people are about us missing finals.
We're playing pressure free footy with nothing to lose while those other teams weren't. I said the exact same thing last year and people shut me down yet here we are once again.

The only thing that will prove me wrong is getting results and performances during rounds 1-10 next season, otherwise we will be into a 3rd straight season of our so called rebuilding.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We're playing pressure free footy with nothing to lose while those other teams weren't. I said the exact same thing last year and people shut me down yet here we are once again.

The only thing that will prove me wrong is getting results and performances during rounds 1-10 next season, otherwise we will be into a 3rd straight season of our so called rebuilding.
As I said, we didn’t win four straight last year.... and I think some of our wins this year have been more impressive....

We will have to wait until next year to see which one of us is right.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As I said, we didn’t win four straight last year.... and I think some of our wins this year have been more impressive....

We will have to wait until next year to see which one of us is right.
How many we won is irrelevant, the core issue still exists and that's the pressure free footy vs pressure footy. We're just going in circles, my opinion won't change until we get results when it matters because Pay has shown he will rock up following season and make a million changes as if the final rounds never happened.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m sick of winning meaningless games to end the season

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How many we won is irrelevant, the core issue still exists and that's the pressure free footy vs pressure footy. We're just going in circles, my opinion won't change until we get results when it matters because Pay has shown he will rock up following season and make a million changes as if the final rounds never happened.
If the true issue is pressure, it’s a psychological issue and not a strategic one. I don’t think he will change things that afeeorking for us.... let’s just see, shall we?