Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
should have been benefit if the doubt. so much for all that inconclusive evidence bullshit to overturn it. I thought he maintained possession the whole time
He did, even the commentary team said it was a try. It shits me when we get disallowed tries that are legit tries when we struggle for points and need every points we can get.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys looked cooked, probably weather. Some good signs but looked raggered in attack in there 10. We cant go threw them so its a shame Foran looks fried, usually he's our man. Still, were tied so...
And will make it worse with one less reserve because he doesn't use Cogger so last 20 mins could be critical. I still think we look in control. Just need to execute better

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We look the better team. Our forwards beat theirs. Just the attack not clicking yet

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.
They touch the ground and we have to be off them.
We touch the ground and they set up a tent and camp on top of us.
Only focusing on us. Certainly something on here.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And will make it worse with one less reserve because he doesn't use Cogger so last 20 mins could be critical. I still think we look in control. Just need to execute better
That’s a big problem in this heat. We’ll struggle at the back end.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dont think he could handle all that defensive work
Just park him next to Tolman and JMK. The only other alternative is Jackson to lock CHN to right edge and Lewis to left edge second rower

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A good dummy half will make a world of difference. So many quick play the balls forwards are doing a good job. Marshall-King does not engage the defenders just goes side ways all the time.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like jmk but we did need to get api. Proper hooker and will help jmk out with learning the roll.
I was being sarcastic

There were a lot today saying we don't need api, this game clearly shows we do

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And can someone tell Tolman to leave the field whenever were in there 10.
It's really getting completely out of hand....just kills any momentum. They are clunky already let alone when he hogs the ball. Truly bad coaching to let this continue.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Yeah - I am getting the vibe that refs allowing Cowboys to get a faster run on in attack than us. Fox commentators made a good point that Taumalolo will need to be contained with his second stint as our forwards start to fade. I hope we are super ready to contain him.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Need some pace and power in Holland’s centre position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully we had the oxygen hooked up to Foran at halftime :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: