Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't really see people saying he's a master coach. Just giving a bit of credit, because credit is due. If you think the coach has zero impact on performance then it's you that lacks common sense...
Here we go again....

Thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated ...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still going to have to work for a win, the Cows aren't going to let us win at their home.

Reactions: DT

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have a feeling we will lose this one.
Hold that feeling!! I’m feeling we win and win convincingly!! No disrespect to Cowboys but they really haven’t adjusted well without the great JT in 2019

They have strung some good wins this year but not enough to showcase what our boys have shown over the 6 weeks.

I think we will see the boys inject a real potent attack tonight with the backing of their strong D.

Doggies by 16..

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hold that feeling!! I’m feeling we win and win convincingly!! No disrespect to Cowboys but they really haven’t adjusted well without the great JT in 2019

They have strung some good wins this year but not enough to showcase what our boys have shown over the 6 weeks.

I think we will see the boys inject a real potent attack tonight with the backing of their strong D.

Doggies by 16..
Hope so, it would be great to get some early ball and put on a few points in the first half.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so, it would be great to get some early ball and put on a few points in the first half.
Agreed, we like playing catch-up footy. they score or kick a penalty and then it feels like someone puts a firecracker up each players arses.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the bloody Parra skum were trying to knock DWZ out of the game, thug Brown almost succeeded in doing it.
I'll be watching the cows game to see if this becomes a trend with the other teams we play.
McGuire is out he’s the only real grub in that side that would pull that rubbish,should be a good game

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor is a good player. However he seems to lack a bit of confidence. He has to realise just how big he is,
and what he can achieve with that huge body. Once the confidence comes and sticks, he will be very good.
Everyone raves about Cory Oates he makes just as many mistakes as Okunbor and is hopeless on the rolling ball I hope he kills it tonight .

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra needs to win to keep their top 4 hopes alive - Fergo is back and the Broncos have lost Pangai Jnr and Turpin due to suspension. Parra will win im 99% certain.
Dragons are playing for redemption and I'm predicting Ben Hunt to be back in the side as hes named in reserves. Ravalawa also looks to be back.

Im worried about the Titans vs Knights game - Its Old Boys day up their in the hunter but withthe coach fiasco i wonder which knights team shows up, The one that got hammered by the Tigers last week or the one that smashed the cowboys a week earlier.
Its a shame but I give Parra zero chance of beating Brisbane I hope im wrong

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im worried DWZ wont play,Harper still on the reserve list.

Malla

Reaction score

Doggies by 16..
Only cause everyone is tipping us to win and theres the chance of finals footy. Dunno... just have a bad feeling about that on our team. We were playing so well without any pressure. Now theres some pressure on us....

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will be on a plane to Auckland the whole period this game is on.

Have been promised WiFi on-board, so plan is to connect to Aussie VPN and watch the game via Foxtel Go app. Wish me luck! haha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be on a plane to Auckland the whole period this game is on.

Have been promised WiFi on-board, so plan is to connect to Aussie VPN and watch the game via Foxtel Go app. Wish me luck! haha
Lol, I’m in the hospital with my wife waiting for number 2
His flipping around and being a general rat bag
So she’s under observation
Natural birth out the window, hello c section.......
The wife is not impressed
But should be right to watch the game lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True.But that shoulder does not look 100%
He did finish the game with it so fingers crossed he is good to go. I wouldn't like our chances at all with no DWZ and Harper in the centres.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We beat them in 1995 in the first ever professional Rugby League match at the top level at that stadium, we will beat them in the last ever also.
you sound like Rainman - Photographic memory, but for every team, player, game, stadium in the history of rugby league.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope all goes well bud

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with watching the game, oh and all the best to you, your wife and the next little Bulldogs fan.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly first time ive been excited to watch a game for the doggies in a couple of years. Firstly the style of footy we are playing and secondly being a shot at the finals.....COME ON DOGGIES