News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
O'meley, Anasta, Mason, Thurston were signed and in our system way before Peponis took over in 2002 after the salary cap drama. O'meley put pen to paper in 2001 to play with the dogs from the beginning of 2002. Mason was already here way before then, he debuted against Penrith at Penrith Park in 2000, we won 16-12. Same with Anasta, he debuted in 2000 against Parra at Parra stadium. Also Thurston was in the system way before Peponis took over. Peponis came in when those players were already here.......The difference is him and Noad let the best of our players go and there was no more good recruitment and development, our players coming through the system and good astute buying dried up because Mark Hughes was no longer there because the Hughes Family got shafted by the club.
Mate l have all respect for Hughesthe because when they where in charge the club was only heading North, but what shits me is the and dib lovers in my eyes booth are worse each other.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True and no doubt why Teddy slips over a lot. He’s still the best fullback in the world though so I’m not criticising him
Yh you would rather him slip instead of his knee giving way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not saying anything anymore
Coz I’m full of shit
But I know Dogs will add one more player to the list for next year and it’s in addition to Herman
I don't want Ese, give me more RFM :(

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jack Bird, Will Chambers and Curtis Scott. So it's one of these three huh?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who are the first two initials there before Curtis Scott
Jack Bird, Will Chambers and Curtis Scott
Bird > Scott > Chambers would be my preference

Bird has injury issues, but he's more talented then Scott
Chambers is the best player out of the 3, but he's 31

finchie also said that the player could play anywhere across the back-line (1-7) which would mean it'd have to be Bird.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the Sharks are interested in Ramien, wouldn't they also be interested in Bird? Bird played his best football at the Sharks. You'd think for the same reasons they'd want Ramien back they'd want Bird back too. In before they back flip on Ramien for Bird and Ramien is clubless.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where has jack bird been anyway, haven’t seen him play for a while?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where has jack bird been anyway, haven’t seen him play for a while?
Picked up a season ending injury before origin, he was in some very good form before it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How bout both lol
I rate RT over rfm and Ese if he brings reserve grade form into the big leagues.. given his improving every week he looks like he'll get there.

If we buy a forward it must be top shelf.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I love rfm
Could be anything
Needs more game time
And play him in the middle
He was exactly what we needed through the middle all season yet it took until now to give him a crack there. Defenitely needs more minutes in these final two games a long with To'omaga, it's a bit criminal giving Smith the most minutes of our benchies imo...surely we could also find a few extra minutes from Tolman/Napa to give to them. We need to see how they go with the more minutes, they could be crucial for us off the bench next season and potentially push for starting spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.