News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This could work
Need to see if his knee pulls through
Had consecutive shoulder and knee recos
I wouldn't mind this if he was fit, brought it up in a thread months ago. I'm not sure how he would fit into the balance of our side anywhere else than centre though

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes but can fainu play long minutes and still be effective enough
Yes, he did it in the 4 games that Api missed this year and they went 3-1 with their 1 loss being 21-20 against Souths.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Api will give us something we havent had in a few years.An actual running/attacking 9! JMK has improved his running game but Api is very sharp.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
(Ben Hampton) Finchie did say one from left field..

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow can't believe some on here don't want him, its been about 5 years since we've had a hooker that can riffle a pass off the ground onto the chest of a player for 80 minutes straight. You guys will be in for a shock when you see how much faster our attack will be with a proper dummy half. JMK has played well but still lacks certain instincts Koroisau has developed over the past decade playing the same position week in week out.

Lets not forget he has played in and won a grand final so he knows what it takes to win on the big stage.
So why have we been behind the 8 ball for so long

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U must have missed the out of Sydney club clue
But I’d take capewell in a heartbeat
Capewell might be going tigers or warriors
Jack bird? Surely hes due to be shopped around by the broncos soon.

Malla

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha

First it was Brett Morris signing than Kieran Foran and now Api Koroisau.

You simply do not throw anything over minimum wage for players with a long injury history.

It simply does not work and it looks like all the dickheads across the spectrum will never learn
Cant compare mate. If Foran was on 500k it would be ok but the blokes on upwards of a mil. Bmoz signed on for around 800k a year.

500k for a top tier hooker is cheap

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This place is unreal,i think people whinge just for the sake of it!
We desperately need a Hooker we have for years.
If we missed out on Api and we ended up with Levi then people have something to whinge about.

How about we give the guy a go in the blue and white next year before people start judging him.
Every player plays differently in a different team so lets see how he goes first.
Now ive had my little rant i feel much better!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This place is unreal,i think people whinge just for the sake of it!
We desperately need a Hooker we have for years.
If we missed out on Api and we ended up with Levi then people have something to whinge about.

How about we give the guy a go in the blue and white next year before people start judging him.
Every player plays differently in a different team so lets see how he goes first.
Now ive had my little rant i feel much better!
Mate just because there on this forum mean they support this club lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant compare mate. If Foran was on 500k it would be ok but the blokes on upwards of a mil. Bmoz signed on for around 800k a year.

500k for a top tier hooker is cheap
Obviously some of them will never get it. They wanted the dogs of war, we will have the 2 hardest hitting hookers in comp along with b. Smith. Along with jmk progression and api experience we will finally get some quick ball and flat passing.
Best possible hooker option available at a reasonable price. Bravo club.

And finchie u made it too obvious. Only person at an out of town club that can fill in anywhere in the backline and forwards is jack bird. Those mentioning oates.....theres a good reason he has 5 on his back.
Cotric is only a centre slash winger at moment.
Its got to be bird, they release him they keep fifita. Then they retire boyd if possible and the broncos are back on track from paying Wayne's overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.