News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully API can lure some Fijian winger friends. And possibly only then would I like to see reimis Smith tried and given time to develop as a centre.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except Fainu and Cook though. Fainu looks like the same attacking force he was last year. I think Api had shown less in attack last year than he did at Souths also...

I still think Api has skills, I just don't know that Pay is the progressive attacking mind to bring them back out of him.

Hopefully next year we see more of Api at his attacking best. Playing 30 minutes then sitting almost the rest of the game while Fainu takes over wouldn't help him get in rhythm nor would him playing through various leg injuries like he has been.
Thats true. Im surprised to see the freedom given to fainu. Im surprised to see des with a hooker on the bench instead of 4 forwards. Lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thats true. Im surprised to see the freedom given to fainu. Im surprised to see des with a hooker on the bench instead of 4 forwards. Lol
Des can coach when hes at Manly. Just not when he is busy sabotaging another club. People saw it like he was a good coach because we made the GF in his first year. That was a team he inherited who hadnt caught Desballitis yet. I see it more like he took a GF team and ground it into the dirt until we were challenging for the spoon. 100% sabotage. Getting us back for 95.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des can coach when hes at Manly. Just not when he is busy sabotaging another club. People saw it like he was a good coach because we made the GF in his first year. That was a team he inherited who hadnt caught Desballitis yet. I see it more like he took a GF team and ground it into the dirt until we were challenging for the spoon. 100% sabotage. Getting us back for 95.
Mate I couldn't agree more. People don't realise that we currently sit equal with manly at 8 Premierships.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We didn’t overpay... we got him at a good price. Hearing 450-500k. He didn’t want to travel to New Zealand, he’s got a young family, that helped us with negotiations.
That is very reasonable and good to hear
A fully fit and firing Api is worth that as a spine player

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's been my long held belief but I also think he fell down a rabbit warren in regards to the tech, video's etc and lost how to coach basic footy. Him and his mates leeched and fuked us hard and didn't even reach around or bring the lube.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could work
Need to see if his knee pulls through
Had consecutive shoulder and knee recos
Jack bird has arthritis in one of his knees... he needs constant injections.. I’d pass

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spine of
DWZ
Foran
Lewis / Cogger / Wakeham
Koroisau
looks pretty good. 2 internationals, 2 premiership winners. 3 /4 with plenty of NRL experience.

Malla

Reaction score
Brilliant signing. He’s going to make the world of difference to our attack. First time since 2014 we have had a real hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.