Humble Pie

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay had nothing to do with the wins but thank you for your reply. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
What? Pay had nothing to do with the wins? Some of you must have a hidden agenda against the guy. Probably still butt hurt from what happened during the super league war.

I actually hope he succeeds with us and wins a comp to stick it up all the Pay haters.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taking a job too hard for you doesn’t give you the excuse to be a shit coach. Look at manly they were just as fkd. I mean I think you’re a lite too close to dean gay to have a realistic opinion on him. Fact is he has failed and if he was a man he’d walk away. We’ve been through much worse situations then what we’ve gone through recently and still done better, just let it sink in. It hasn’t been since the 50’s that we’ve missed out on the finals 3 years in a row, 2 are on dean gays watch.
What’s with the Dean Gay thing? Have I missed something? Was he shagging up with another middle aged man or something?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who actually should eat the humble pie? Those that criticised the coach and/or the players or those that said not to expect much because we dont have the roster to be competitive?
I think all of us were critical of the coach at some point, and there’s nothing wrong with that. But it wasn’t just being critical of him, people actually made it personal with him with disgusting and abusive remarks! It’s actually a reflection of themselves.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What? Pay had nothing to do with the wins? Some of you must have a hidden agenda against the guy. Probably still butt hurt from what happened during the super league war.

I actually hope he succeeds with us and wins a comp to stick it up all the Pay haters.
If we win a comp with Pay, how on earth would that be sticking it to us Haters? I would be the happiest **** on earth if that happens

Now back to reality, it will never ever ever happen while Pay is coach. That's the reality of it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we win a comp with Pay, how on earth would that be sticking it to us Haters? I would be the happiest **** on earth if that happens

Now back to reality, it will never ever ever happen while Pay is coach. That's the reality of it
I love how if you’re against gay, you somehow are a fake supporter and will be upset to win a premiership. Being realistic these days offends so many people.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand that some people have an agenda against Dean Pay. But that doesnt mean they are correct.
Dean Pay is a sensational person. He inherited a mess. He has had to rebuild, and whilst doing so, he trod on a few toes.
The people who had their toes trodden on are either gone or in reggies, and will be gone soon.
He has everything under control. He is getting support from the heirarchy and needs the same from the fans.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love how if you’re against gay, you somehow are a fake supporter and will be upset to win a premiership. Being realistic these days offends so many people.
Its ridiculous. Also win a few games against some shit teams and are in bad form (except for last 2 weeks) and all of a sudden they are back on the Pay train.
I tell it how i see it, i honestly believe we will never win a premiership under his tutelage..
If im proven wrong that would be fucking awesome.

I want dogs to Win just as much as anyone else but nooooo, im a negative supporter.....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The first part of your post doesn’t make sense. Of course it would be sticking it up all the haters. A coach you want sacked wins us a comp, makes you eat humble pie which has absolutely nothing to do with you being happy that we won the comp. Of course you’re gonna be happy that we won a comp but it will prove the haters wrong about him. What’s so hard to understand about that.

And also, the club doesn’t care what you and others think should happen inside the fall walls of the club, you’re just a passenger like the rest of us, so suck it up. The myth Hasler destroyed our club and used millions of dollars on sport science shit and cameras and iPads and gadgets and paid big dollars for duds and we kept him on for 6 years and delivered us 0 premierships. Along comes an inexperienced first grade coach who wears his heart in his sleeves and willing to go through all the shit and a train wreck of a salary cap but we want to destroy him. Give me someone who actually cares about the club than a Manly thief any day of the week.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rubbish, straw man argument. No one said anything about being upset to win a premiership.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The first part of your post doesn’t make sense. Of course it would be sticking it up all the haters. A coach you want sacked wins us a comp, makes you eat humble pie which has absolutely nothing to do with you being happy that we won the comp. Of course you’re gonna be happy that we won a comp but it will prove the haters wrong about him. What’s so hard to understand about that.

And also, the club doesn’t care what you and others think should happen inside the fall walls of the club, you’re just a passenger like the rest of us, so suck it up. The myth Hasler destroyed our club and used millions of dollars on sport science shit and cameras and iPads and gadgets and paid big dollars for duds and we kept him on for 6 years and delivered us 0 premierships. Along comes an inexperienced first grade coach who wears his heart in his sleeves and willing to go through all the shit and a train wreck of a salary cap but we want to destroy him. Give me someone who actually cares about the club than a Manly thief any day of the week.
And to put it bluntly i couldnt care what u the club or anyone else thinks. And i fkn laugh when u try put bs words in my mouth
Pay is a shit coach. That's my opinion and will stick to it for now. Could change in the future .
You're more than welcome to reply to me and give me another essay but you would be wasting your time. Just like i dont bother ripping all your arguments to shred.. its your opinion.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And to put it bluntly i couldnt care what u the club or anyone else thinks. And i fkn laugh when u try put bs words in my mouth
Pay is a shit coach. That's my opinion and will stick to it for now. Could change in the future .
You're more than welcome to reply to me and give me another essay but you would be wasting your time. Just like i dont bother ripping all your arguments to shred.. its your opinion.
I don’t expect much thought in your replies anyway

Bertsgod Neb

Banned
Reaction score
DWZ has been the catalyst for mine
DWZ is the catalyst for a full team revivial. Amazing. How didn’t Penrith win 5 straight comps with this guy then?

Amazing that people are so pathetic they can’t give Pay the credit he deserves

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ is the catalyst for a full team revivial. Amazing. How didn’t Penrith win 5 straight comps with this guy then?

It’s called Pride and arrogance. That’s why they can’t.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thanks for your input dean..... oh you’re banned, my bad

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh look godberts is back!!!..............oh no he isn’t lol