News Manly hooker Apisai Koroisau poised to sign three-year deal with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weird as I am certainly warming up to JMK as a bulldog and a hooker but to have a genuine hooker at the club with an all round game letting JMK become a valuable utility option is certainly a plus for us. Api dayzzz!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rotation is the key. JMK learning from him will also be important. He offers another option in attack.

Hooker is a position we must address going into the 2020 season.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Api and jmk would and should provide a potent hooker 1, 2 punch in the hooking role

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well if he signs with us he get's my benefit of the doubt and hopefully gets a great pre-season and is 100% for 2020. Watching him the other night I liked his vision of when to take a dart from dummy half. I assume him and JMK will share the spot for a little to see what's what.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Api is better than them. But two years would have been better for the club and I hope it wasnt for more than 450k max considering his injury woes.

JMK has been solid enough and keeps improving. At this point, I'd rather the club sat tight until Grant or some other young hookers became available in the offseason next year.

I used to really rate Api but it seems injuries have slowed him down massively. Seeing as we're signing him we all hope he can stay healthy but we may have to prepare for JMK starting lots of games next season if Api keeps picking up injuries.
There’s a risk with injury but on the other hand it could work out really well for us. We could use Api and JMK is a similar way Manly use Api with Fainu.

Grant wasn’t coming for next year so we needed to find a solution either way. It’s probably the best we have looked at hooker for sometime.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api looks up...which is more than any hooker we have had for last 5 seasons has done

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just hope the figures being mentioned aren’t true.
Trust me
You guys would blow up
Here’s a hint
He was on 550k at the manly scum

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one on here that thinks this bloke is bog average ?
Why would Hitler get rid of him if he was that good ?
Is he worth the risk knowing his injury problems ?
My mail is...We are after a young QLD hooker :tonguewink: ?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yay... We have a hooker ... it only took 6 years.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs forum : " we need to buy an established hooker!!".... " fuck lichaa we need a hooker!!"
Bulldogs on the verge of signing api koroisau :
"he's shit man"... "keep jmk"
Ffs man he will be a great.. We need an established number 9

Status
Not open for further replies.