News Belmore Blueprint: Jesse Ramien must prove he has ‘Bulldogs DNA’

Malla

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. If he did tour and meet twice and still wasn’t sold then I have no problem with the club playing hardball. If sharks can’t fit him in and he genuinely wants to be a dog then I’m sure the club would make another offer
Seems like Ramien is an insecure flog who likes to feel wanted.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh really, and you think players who go through the same process at storm say ohhh fuck that I’m not going if they want to interview me!!!

Who do you think set up what storm call their system of culture, Chris Anderson did
First time I’ve agreed with you..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesse was keen on the Bulldogs until Cronulla inquired about him. Cronulla became his team of choice and he wants to go back there. Knights wanted him to stay after announcing Brown leaving but Jesse told them to "piss off" basically. Thing is he is not guaranteed a contract at Cronulla as they have to make room so he is taking a risk waiting on Cronulla even though they want him and vice versa. Anyway that's what I was told even though it's nothing new.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a bad idea though saying timeline really. If anything it might help with future players knowing we won’t be held ransom waiting. Get in or fuck off.

Latrell, manu etc I can understand giving them till whenever to decide within reason.

Raimen ain’t that.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If he is keen to buy in to our rebuild he should come. I don't know why but I can just see us winning another premiership before Newcastle do.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights are in crisis.

Be nice if we got Ponga out of all this...
Ponga impressed me as a humble kid with good values at first but the inevitable has happened and his head has grown very big very quick. I don’t think his head would fit through the Belmore gates anymore and he’s barely worth half of the $1.5 mill a season he now expects anyway

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, but we can bash the Bulldog into him...
Yeah hes a wank but I wouldn't mind is picking him up.

Tbh I could see him just giving league the flick and trying to crack the All Blacks.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. If he did tour and meet twice and still wasn’t sold then I have no problem with the club playing hardball. If sharks can’t fit him in and he genuinely wants to be a dog then I’m sure the club would make another offer
Well said

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ponga impressed me as a humble kid with good values at first but the inevitable has happened and his head has grown very big very quick. I don’t think his head would fit through the Belmore gates anymore and he’s barely worth half of the $1.5 mill a season he now expects anyway
No thanks to the media muppets
Group gang bang over him every time he plays

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks to the media muppets
Group gang bang over him every time he plays
I blame Nathan brown too... he puts him
On a pedestal, before the tigers game he said, my wife could coach kaylin... his to blame as much as the Newcastle puppet train

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I blame Nathan brown too... he puts him
On a pedestal, before the tigers game he said, my wife could coach kaylin... his to blame as much as the Newcastle puppet train

This is so true

Who says that

Dope