Will chambers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chambers criteria.

Grubby and Aggressive: yes
Experienced first grader: yes
Still has something to offer: yes

He would be a good signing on the right coin, provided the club is looking at bringing through or signing a young centre.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chambers criteria.

Grubby and Aggressive: yes
Experienced first grader: yes
Still has something to offer: yes

He would be a good signing on the right coin, provided the club is looking at bringing through or signing a young centre.
Asking price was 600k which was a thz but no thx deal off

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No more other clubs rejects :rage:
If true...it would mean Melbourne are trying to offload him in order to sign or keep someone better !!!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Past his used by date by 18 months.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we're past the stage were we need to sign stop gap players. We're better off persisting with Holland and Hoppa for another season. If we were in a premiership window and short of a quality centre then I'd sign him, right now he's just gonna fill up cap space that we could use to lure another quality player. Plus all he's good for is a kick and chase down the sideline...

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never met Will Chambers, but from what I hear he is a massive prick to fans, especially those that collect cards.

He used to charge $2 a card, which is just petty, and eventually just stopped signing.

All of the Bulldogs that currently play are all great with fans from my experiences.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really won the lottery with DWZ, what he has brought to the team and galvanised the play group is absolutely phenomenal.
I guess we need to determine are we likely to land more of similar or ilk, do we need more, or would Chambers come with that aggression and experience and offer something complimentary or synergistic ?!

Initially, I didn't like the idea of Chambers, not a fan of his play .. but I wonder if he could provide impact where we need it?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On the other hand, if we do sign him, it would take pressure off Lachlan Lewis... just give the ball to Chambers and he will try his stupid grubber and chase which ends dead half the time.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck no. Can’t stand the flog. Up there with Catius Boyd.

Firm pass.

He’s fucking no where near as good as he was and after a pay day before he retires.

Pass. Firm paas
Flog? Bloke told his teammates to show some respect to the Belmore crowd and slow down on the point scoring because there was families with kids in the crowd when the Storm walloped the dogs on old boys day. Total class in my world.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When was the last time you watched him play?
Don't care...At a fair price bloke is class and would add plenty for a yr or two with Averillo waiting in the wings.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like the idea of more aggression tbh. At a time where we are searching for more mongrel in general he could be a handy inclusion over the next 2 years at the right price.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Used to be. I can't even remember the last time he beat his opposite with footwork
Still up there I reckon... Blokes a leader in any team and suits the bulldog mould having that Melbourne and Queensland mentality. Would add plenty to a young team still on the build.