Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought were underdogs
Are we??? I haven't looked. I figured we'd be favourites having won 4 in a row, with the Cowboys being trash all season. I forgot the game was in Nth Qld..

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the team handles being favourites for once. They've been underdogs and written off for so long and likely used that as motivation.. Going into a game with pressure to perform may work against them this time.. Hopefully it doesn't and they make it five in a row.
Doggies aren’t favourites $2.10 with sportbet atm outsiders

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the team handles being favourites for once. They've been underdogs and written off for so long and likely used that as motivation.. Going into a game with pressure to perform may work against them this time.. Hopefully it doesn't and they make it five in a row.
Cowgirls are favourites mate @ $1.72 I’ve already backed our boys at $$2.20 shit I’ve made some money the last 4 weeks go the mighty Doggies

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The refs are Chris Sutton and Belinda Sleeman. I don't think we have lost we her as a ref yet hopefully she counteracts the Sutton effect!
We're done for. All those idiots who put money on us to make the 8 are about to get taken to the cleaners

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling that we are going to lose this one. Cowboys were great last week and we can't be complacent. They are a bit of a bogey side for us. I actually don't mind that okunbor is in ( adds some change to the team). Hoping to see a fired up okunbor ready to impress. Plus, Reimis has gone MIA recently

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know who those complaining about Okunbor being selected would have in the team instead....

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't been keeping with Cup, but the last first grade game the big Ok played he was very good. Interestingly he will be on the opposite wing this time around with Hoppa next to him. Think he score 2 tries last time we beat the Cows too
He's still letting in tries in the cup.
The last 2 games he has let in 2 tries in both games..

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch Kyle Feldt and Scott Drinkwater who is an absolute talent to score atleast 2 tries down Okunbors side.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The refs are Chris Sutton and Belinda Sleeman. I don't think we have lost we her as a ref yet hopefully she counteracts the Sutton effect!
Didn’t she ref us when we lost to Broncos?

How many women refs are in FG now?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t she ref us when we lost to Broncos?

How many women refs are in FG now?
It's that word "SUTTON" that sends shivers down Bulldogs fans' spines.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop jt go forward and its all over for them

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Off subject, but just saw a little clip on sport Chanel.. and DWZ said how happy he is here at the bulldogs an, has never been so happy at a club..!!
And CHN spoke about how much positive DWZ brings to the club... also DWZ is very close mates with hoppa and Remis !! Such awesome positivity.