News Joel Romelo jailed

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another talented player wasted!
Watched him in a highlights game the other day... He was an absolute gun. Judging by the story sounds like meth has taken over his life.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to rate him as a player.. Similar playing style to Brandon Smith..

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a fuckwit.. It's insane how many ex NRL players end up doing or dealing drugs when their careers are over. And also use during their careers..

I'd love to know why they mentioned he was Aboriginal in this story. What does that have to do with anything? If it was about Todd Carney would they mention "bogan" Todd Carney of "Anglo-Saxon heritage"?
They love to drop proud Aboriginal at every point so you can be an Aboriginal criminal.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t he a Mr I favourite from back in the day :p

Shame to hear another ex league player go off the rails. Alcohol and drugs surely an issue unfortunately.

Sad it’s almost a normal part of society these days too.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow what a gronk

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They love to drop proud Aboriginal at every point so you can be an Aboriginal criminal.
He is a criminal who is Aboriginal. But being Aboriginal has nothing to do with anything and if he was a white boy they wouldn't mention the fact that he's white or what his background was. Because it's completely irrelevant. As is the fact that Romelo is Indigenous.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a weak ****.

I hope what goes around, comes around.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another pos crack head and that’s what he’ll be remembered for

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t he a Mr I favourite from back in the day :p

Shame to hear another ex league player go off the rails. Alcohol and drugs surely an issue unfortunately.

Sad it’s almost a normal part of society these days too.
Nah Captain Kickass from memory. He was obsessed with him.

What happened to Ck? Haven’t seen him around here for ages

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 30 years old. A decent back up hooker/utility in his day.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a criminal who is Aboriginal. But being Aboriginal has nothing to do with anything and if he was a white boy they wouldn't mention the fact that he's white or what his background was. Because it's completely irrelevant. As is the fact that Romelo is Indigenous.
Maybe they want to highlight the fact every league wife basher seems to be of one ethnicity.

Everytime an aboriginal does something great maybe we should stop mentioning their heritage then to.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe they want to highlight the fact every league wife basher seems to be of one ethnicity.

Everytime an aboriginal does something great maybe we should stop mentioning their heritage then to.
Why is it that if you make one comment about something that's blatantly inappropriate that it has to turn into a shit fight and race war?

My point is, no one's ethnicity or background should be mentioned in the context of an article like this as it is irrelevant. There are good and bad people of all races.

What nationality is De Belin? There are "alleged" scum within every race. Romelo is a scumbag and did a horrible thing. He's a bad person. Race has nothing to do with it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The article had him in a Strom jersey the storm fans where not happy hahaha
I'm shocked the headline wasn't "Former Bulldogs Star Joel Romelo" with a picture of him in Dogs gear. That's usually how it works..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched him in a highlights game the other day... He was an absolute gun. Judging by the story sounds like meth has taken over his life.
He outta hook up with Brett Dallas, those two tools would make a great pair

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm shocked the headline wasn't "Former Bulldogs Star Joel Romelo" with a picture of him in Dogs gear. That's usually how it works..
Something tells me the media outlets got a good talking to from the dogs admin and their lawyers after the last few antics they pulled on the club..