Watch Gus on 100% Footy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry can't put a link up for 9 Now but he says good things about us and our "club spirit". Worth a look.

Also he bags NRL Admin...severe critiscism and they must go he says...music to our ears on both counts.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry can't put a link up for 9 Now but he says good things about us and our "club spirit". Worth a look.

Also he bags NRL Admin...severe critiscism and they must go he says...music to our ears on both counts.
Thanks for that little update wen33

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Honestly gave me goosebumps how highly he spoke of the club.
I know so did I. He knows and loves the culture....we do it our way lol

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gus has always loved the Dogs. Even after we got rid of him as coach. We got him his 1st premiership as a coach

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goosebumps hearing him say that the bulldogs have always been a cut above the rest they always did their own thing they ignore the media they play their own brand they always put team first and don’t get this wrong this is no fluke this is the bulldogs approach this is how bulldogs play tough and witn spirit don’t be surprised if they are there in September and what this does is it gains momentum . Love him saying all that and you know Gus knows his footy.

Cowboys gonna be hard to beat it’s their last home game

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep Rapana made a line break of about 50m or so. Had the Manly defense scrambling back to their 20m line. Manly trainer calls a fake injury and dud Klein fell for it stopped the play when the player was 50m back.
That was a joke, Canberra lost any advantage
That’s des for ya tho

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Rapana made a line break of about 50m or so. Had the Manly defense scrambling back to their 20m line. Manly trainer calls a fake injury and dud Klein fell for it stopped the play when the player was 50m back.
The mad scientist strikes again..... he was probably pissing himself from laughing while it was happening. I watched sticky's post presser and you can tell he was seething, but kept saying Manly deserves their win.... NRL has truly become a joke of a sport due to the inmates running the asylum!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a massive fan of Gus but you can’t deny his knowledge and understanding of the game. I wish he was at the club

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Canberra v Manly game put him over the edge. Blasted the people running the game, put it bluntly and said "they need to be removed". Cough cough Greenturd!

He also complained about refs for the whole game during the 9 coverage kept bringing up the penalty count and lack of flow to the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That Canberra v Manly game put him over the edge. Blasted the people running the game, put it bluntly and said "they need to be removed". Cough cough Greenturd!

He also complained about refs for the whole game during the 9 coverage kept bringing up the penalty count and lack of flow to the game.
If he can get Nick on board then its bye bye Toddy.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounded like he needed a job.