Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think Pay fucked anyone around. Ogden showed a lot of promise. He is a big unit with a lot of potential.
However he did not deliver at all. He also did very little in the CC. Unless he steps up, he will remain in CC.
Ogden was our best forward in first grade for weeks, when we were getting dominated he was the only one providing any impact. He does struggle with consistency in D but so did the rest of our side. I think he was fucked around by Pay, to go from the starting side to playing reserve grade while in good form was disheartening for the young lad and he hasn’t responded very well. Neither would I, to finally realise your dream of playing first grade and to play well only to be dropped for Elliot and Smith who were playing like busted asses at the time would be confusing for a young player. IMO that is bad man management and the coach needs to take some responsibility for Ogden’s drop in form as well as the player himself.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One area in which we need to be careful is signing these good young athletes like Xerri and Lomax.
They are great athletes, but do not possess the necessary football ability at this stage.
They remind me of Jarryd Hayne. Great athlete, poor footballer.
I have said before in another post, you have literally no idea about football.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ogden was our best forward in first grade for weeks, when we were getting dominated he was the only one providing any impact. He does struggle with consistency in D but so did the rest of our side. I think he was fucked around by Pay, to go from the starting side to playing reserve grade while in good form was disheartening for the young lad and he hasn’t responded very well. Neither would I, to finally realise your dream of playing first grade and to play well only to be dropped for Elliot and Smith who were playing like busted asses at the time would be confusing for a young player. IMO that is bad man management and the coach needs to take some responsibility for Ogden’s drop in form as well as the player himself.
Yeah that's was how I saw it too.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said this as well....we need to make the hard decisions for our future....is signing Jackson will cost us for its then don't sign Jacko....I know he is our leader but he is 28 and will want big bucks on his next contract
It’s quite simple
If Jackson stays then kiss Jai arrow or David Fifita chances good bye
Going forward I’d pick both over jacko if I’m brutally honest

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fifita would be priority 1 for me, that bloke is 3 levels above anything we have and the footy show tonight said the Bronc's have done all of their cash. Can't afford him so will be available.
100% agree with u
19 years old wow
Sometimes he’s just impossible to tackle
Gronkos chose pangai jnr over him lol

Fifita and haas would be there best players easy going forward

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have said before in another post, you have literally no idea about football.
These guys will never feature as complete footballers. You really should learn that there is a difference between an athlete and a footballer.
Thurston is a footballer first, not an athlete. Footballers will win you games, athletes will have moments of glory, but they cant be relied upon.
I will back a team of footballers against a team of athletes anytime.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Resigning Jackson wouldn't get in the way of Fifita or Arrow signing. Jackson would just stay in the Second Row with Fifita or Arrow Lock. Arrow could also play Prop and push Napa to the bench. I think there are other positions we need to strengthen, but we have to upgrade where the available marquee players are. Latrell priority imo. We'll have enough money to sign 2 ~1m players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes that makes sense
Move the destructive edge runner in Fifita to the middle where he has to double his tackle count and become less effective
That’ll do me

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s quite simple
If Jackson stays then kiss Jai arrow or David Fifita chances good bye
Going forward I’d pick both over jacko if I’m brutally honest
Mate if this club was run on honesty we would have won at least a couple more premier ships.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes that makes sense
Move the destructive edge runner in Fifita to the middle where he has to double his tackle count and become less effective
That’ll do me
That or you move Jackson in Lock. Fifita will be dangerous in the middle IMO. Power and Pace and will get more touches in a fatigued part of the field.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That or you move Jackson in Lock. Fifita will be dangerous in the middle IMO. Power and Pace and will get more touches in a fatigued part of the field.
Rather him running at halves and away from the middle but your well entitled to your opinion
As he matures and with match fitness he could turn into a taumololo role but if he wants to play 80 mins it has to be on an edge

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate if this club was run on honesty we would have won at least a couple more premier ships.
Let's be brutally honest with one thing and that is we desperately need two speedsters (left and right sides) to sign for us. I think our forwards are looking good and with Api signing even better. From 2021 we can sign the likes of Arrow who is now on the open market to negotiate so the likes of Tolman can move on to fit him in, but outside backs are now a priority.