Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Storm and Titans are likely to fight out the battle to sign Jesse Ramien after the Bulldogs pulled out of the running for the sacked Knights centre.

Ramien failed to meet a deadline set by the Bulldogs last Friday, forcing several clubs to re-think their finances.

Everyone had assumed that Ramien - a class act - was all but done at the Dogs and the breakdown in negotiations will see a late scramble for his services.

The Storm have been keen on Ramien from day one and will make a renewed bid in coming weeks.

Ramien's manager, Gavin Orr, also handles new Titans coach Justin Holbrook and that could see the talented centre end up on the glitter strip

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...contract-new-coach/1u2fjrr9yuhf01kxtwjkew8vgd

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Storm and Titans are likely to fight out the battle to sign Jesse Ramien after the Bulldogs pulled out of the running for the sacked Knights centre.

Ramien failed to meet a deadline set by the Bulldogs last Friday, forcing several clubs to re-think their finances.

Everyone had assumed that Ramien - a class act - was all but done at the Dogs and the breakdown in negotiations will see a late scramble for his services.

The Storm have been keen on Ramien from day one and will make a renewed bid in coming weeks.

Ramien's manager, Gavin Orr, also handles new Titans coach Justin Holbrook and that could see the talented centre end up on the glitter strip

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...contract-new-coach/1u2fjrr9yuhf01kxtwjkew8vgd
I'm glad we stood our dig looks like we have limited his options to intestate teams

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Who knows maybe he turns around and asks if it’s still an option.
Maybe the media are clueless. Not the first time.

Either way I’m not devastated.

However if our backline for 2020 is the same as this year I will be. Curtis Scott or someone of that ilk has to come in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CURTIS SCOTT ★ Despacito | Welcome to The Bulldogs | Amazing Skills, Tries & Punches [1080p HD]

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I hope so.. We havnt had a CENTRE like that since smacking Mcrackin

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I read this yesterday and still cant figure out how either team can fit him in their salary cap....

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read this yesterday and still cant figure out how either team can fit him in their salary cap....
I think we have to stop using the term “salary cap” as it doesn’t really exist

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 35 pages on this rumour?? Come on kennelers. I think we pumped out 88 for Holbrook.... slack *****

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only 35 pages on this rumour?? Come on kennelers. I think we pumped out 88 for Holbrook.... slack *****
And even with that effort, neither of them were ever coming here lol.

Cue the next big rumor.