Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
SBW doesn’t respect a iron clad legal contract he’s not respecting a secret handshake.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For media eyeballs alone I'd be happy with this, most neutrals would be absolutely fascinated to see what would happen with SBW in a blue and white again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would bring in the crowds. He is nothing more than a figurehead these days. But if it’s good for the doggies an helps us a little it’s good for me!!

I’ve forgiven him now, time to let it go and if it happens you ALL will be Cheering him on.. and it won’t be long until you forgive him, if you haven’t already. as he will bring some MUCH needed success..!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still hold a grudge against the guy but that's just me... Regardless of what he did to the club and his teammates, at age 34, what would he offer? How many games would he miss with injuries considering his injury history? Unless it's on a cheap deal, which he wouldn't accept, then it would be a huge gamble.

Save the money for stars of the future or present, not the past.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may want to come back to make good, i dont have a problem with him coming for another run as long as its no more than $400k

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would bring in the crowds. He is nothing more than a figurehead these days. But if it’s good for the doggies an helps us a little it’s good for me!!

I’ve forgiven him now, time to let it go and if it happens you ALL will be Cheering him on.. and it won’t be long until you forgive him, if you haven’t already. as he will bring some MUCH needed success..!!!
A real feel good redemption story ;)

Prodigal Son Returns to the Bulldogs Family lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt its true but if it is it would be purely him trying to ease his conscience i say fuck him