Opinion Sucked in knights

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bloody good is it see Newcastle getting fingered by the west tigers
Ha ha ha good old Klemmer I wanna play finals footy bullshit good luck with that one .
I hope we finish above them just to stick it to prick
Nathan brown has fucked there chances of competing in finals I think by quitting
Oh well
Go dogs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nathan brown would have turned it around eventually, in 2041 he would have made the finals

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They like Souths before the gladiator stepped in dosnt matter who they buy they are still shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ponga really couldn't care less about the Knights either he's just using them as a stepping stone to something bigger.

He totally checked out of that game after a few tries.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suppose that answers the question did he jump or was he pushed,

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How bloody good is it see Newcastle getting fingered by the west tigers
Ha ha ha good old Klemmer I wanna play finals footy bullshit good luck with that one .
I hope we finish above them just to stick it to prick
Nathan brown has fucked there chances of competing in finals I think by quitting
Oh well
Go dogs
Fuck I would love it if Dogs are in the finals next season and Knights are still in the doldrums!!!

Might fly up for the Newcastle game next season just so I can yell abuse at Klemmer.
Pussy whipped fool!!

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I would love it if Dogs are in the finals next season and Knights are still in the doldrums!!!

Might fky up the Newcastle game next seadon just so I can yell abuse at Klemmer.
Pussy whipped fool!!
He simply was a rat trying to abandoning a sinking ship that never sank
Greedy teams up with that slim Moses gets his pay day all he had to do is wait and come next year could have got his pay day with us

Him and his mate woods can have each other

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon we will finish above them this year. We are equal now on points, and i think we finish the year off better. They will fold now with the Brown news, i doubt they win another match. Hahahaha.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so, Ponga was not upset by Brown leaving the Knights because he was having a strawberry milkshake at the time he heard and Mitchell Pearce believes his mother should/could coach the Knights... and all this with Brown still there until the end of the season

stupid and low from them both

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so, Ponga was not upset by Brown leaving the Knights because he was having a strawberry milkshake at the time he heard and Mitchell Pearce believes his mother should/could coach the Knights... and all this with Brown still there until the end of the season

stupid and low from them both
I thought Ponga's comments were pretty shit - this is a guy who is wanting to be the highest paid player in the league and the future of the Club. Shows his maturity level.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder who the high profile Knights player is that is NOT unhappy at Brown beeng moved on ( as reported in Sunday Telegraph)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too bad their million dollar man is averaging less metres, less runs, less post-contact metres and less offloads than last season. Why exactly did they pay him all that money again?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club in crisis lol , brown offered to step down immediately and asked the players if they wanted him to after the thrashing and they didn’t get back to him . Lol

This is why I have to applaud the dogs admin and even Pay who was not afraid of dropping players during the year . They showed who was boss . The club not the players and that is reflected by performances past 2 months when the team was out of finals contention they could have given up and no one would have blamed them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is what happens when you eat up that rebuild excuse for so long. Brown and certain staff simply weren't good enough yet too many fans accepted this shit...place needs another clean out now lol.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Johns boys having a good sook in the media.

Don’t worry boys, that’s nothing a couple of lines of coke won’t fix.