Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what I understand he is a family man and did not agree with Newcastle drinking culture, refused to party with them.but rather spend time with his daughter.
Why is he a ticking time bomb? As he had any priors? Off the field? A bad reputation?.
I call bullshit

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I understand he is a family man and did not agree with Newcastle drinking culture, refused to party with them.but rather spend time with his daughter.
Why is he a ticking time bomb? As he had any priors? Off the field? A bad reputation?.
He's father was negotiating with the sharks and bulldogs for more money,while he was still contracted,to the knights,he must been aware of that or is he totally stupid,by the way that was news before he was dismissed,and also missed training,and late to training,that was news,not something I'm making up

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses Suli missed plenty of training sessions and got the punt from two clubs. Now he’s going pretty well in a top 4 team. Wouldn’t call it a deal breaker when it comes to signing a player. Just need to get them in the right environment with the right people supporting them

dogsdogs

New Pup
Reaction score
ramien has his ambitions and capabilities mixed up with his worth, hes not good enough to be demanding any deal, especially when hes without a club, good luck sharkies i think you may have taken a bullet for us

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Api really an upgrade on JMK? We might be better to stick with what we have.
Fair point about where JMK's at but we need 2 decent hookers in the squad (till we can get an elite one for 2020) so I'd go for Api - but prefer a 2 year deal on $450, maybe $500g, at most. JMK has improved and it's very impressive for him to play 80 for weeks on a row and tackle strong throughout. But I reckon his service (his whole attacking game really) is still a second off the pace and Api would help with that, plus Api would bring some talk and leadership.

If we sign Api, either him or JMK would be the best options at the club for bench utility IMO - maybe play JMK for the first 25-30 like Lichaa was playing, then get the quicker bloke on. We need something(s) to help us score points and unfortunately can't rely on Foran being fit.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We might get Duges instead if Sharks are freeing up cap space?

Just jokes...
It’s been discussed
No joke
Dugan or josh Morris will have to leave

Api was done deal ages ago
Unless warriors double or triple there offer
That’s the only way he isn’t coming to the dogs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mates dad works on the board, they gave ramien a deadline by Friday, he rejected the three year deal. They can only sign 2 out of the three so now Herman ease and api Koroisau are now on track
They were signed weeks ago
Both completed Medicals at belmore with tony Ayoub and co

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were signed weeks ago
Both completed Medicals at belmore with tony Ayoub and co
Fark Herman ain't an upgrade on what we currently have. Better off sitting tight and using the cash for 2021

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s been discussed
No joke

So how is it a done deal if you’re concerned the warriors may increase their offer?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark Herman ain't an upgrade on what we currently have. Better off sitting tight and using the cash for 2021
Totally agree even ogden was awesome until pay started fucking him around

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been discussed
No joke

We had discussions with Lomax management earlier in the year that’s why he was dropped round 1... and now aitken has been told to leave Mary still playing Lomax on wing... lol, wouldn’t surprise me if we revisit... I heard Curtis Scott name being thrown around too..

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s been discussed
No joke

I wouldn’t take Dugan even if he played for us for free. That signing would undo so much good work from the past 6 weeks. Not sure how useful Herman will be if Renouf and RFM continue to fire in the middle. Plus Ogden waiting in the wings. Happy with Api. All we need now is a marquee centre

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had discussions with Lomax management earlier in the year that’s why he was dropped round 1... and now aitken has been told to leave Mary still playing Lomax on wing... lol, wouldn’t surprise me if we revisit... I heard Curtis Scott name being thrown around too..
Lomax would make a gun centre
Horrible winger
My opinion only
Aitken can’t pass for shit and major hog

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take Dugan even if he played for us for free. That signing would undo so much good work from the past 6 weeks. Not sure how useful Herman will be if Renouf and RFM continue to fire in the middle. Plus Ogden waiting in the wings. Happy with Api. All we need now is a marquee centre
I like Herman but not on overs
I’d love to save up one more year to have a massive crack at Dave Fifita and Jai arrow

Imo Jai arrow and a half are priorities

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lomax would make a gun centre
Horrible winger
My opinion only
Aitken can’t pass for shit and major hog
I think xerri has outshone him this year, but I guess it comes down to the coach playing him in his preferred position...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like Herman but not on overs
I’d love to save up one more year to have a massive crack at Dave Fifita and Jai arrow

Imo Jai arrow and a half are priorities
Fifita would be priority 1 for me, that bloke is 3 levels above anything we have and the footy show tonight said the Bronc's have done all of their cash. Can't afford him so will be available.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Herman will be starting to reach his peak. Left the big smoke , played under Bennett. Played for his country. Went to newy and learned what it means to languish in Reggie’s. Returning home now. He has size, aggression, and a good work rate. An upgrade on Sue and Danny F, maybe Ogden as well. On par with Napa.