Didn't Andrew Johns call Lachlan Lewis "beautiful"

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wow can we just talk about footy and not fall into a homophobic pile of blokes circle-jerking over a shared distaste in gay people

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow can we just talk about footy and not fall into a homophobic pile of blokes circle-jerking over a shared distaste in gay people
what? no one here has said anything anti-gay...

you brought it up...

Xander

Waterboy
Reaction score
Total cock watcher.

what a poof.

pushing this agenda

constant sexual innuendo gets a bit much

...bit of an unnecessary thread I reckon. Some blokes like blokes. I'm a straight bloke who loves the Bulldogs so a thread about the inconvenience of a footy player maybe being gay is pointless.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Total cock watcher.

what a poof.

pushing this agenda

...bit of an unnecessary thread I reckon. Some blokes like blokes. I'm a straight bloke who loves the Bulldogs so a thread about the inconvenience of a footy player maybe being gay is pointless.
Wouldn't say those comments are necessarily anti-gay.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I find other guys aesthetically pleasing tbh, I don't think I'm gay?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I see many of our fans walking with their arms around each other but don’t think they are all gay. Andrew John is a bit out there but I can’t see the point of this thread

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see many of our fans walking with their arms around each other but don’t think they are all gay. Andrew John is a bit out there but I can’t see the point of this thread
I was just a bit surprised. Watching a footy game and one of the male commentators (an immortal former player) calls a player "beautiful". Handsome yes but beautiful just seemed a bit weird. Nothing against gays guys but just caught me by surprise as I didn't suspect Andrew Johns was gay

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Liverpool supporter.... and likes looking at blokes
We have our answer
I don't even get an erection tbh, and I'm the type of guy that gets erections when I find left overs in the fridge when getting home.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was just a bit surprised. Watching a footy game and one of the male commentators (an immortal former player) calls a player "beautiful". Handsome yes but beautiful just seemed a bit weird. Nothing against gays guys but just caught me by surprise as I didn't suspect Andrew Johns was gay
I don’t think he is but certainly very eccentric and know what you mean but some of the comments after your post are pushing the line and worse than I’ve been warned for

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know man you sounding abit gay there getting all rustled ey lmao

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weirdest thread on TK ever. Every commenter should get a ban tbh (except me).

P.s Lewis is a good sort

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Total cock watcher.

what a poof.

pushing this agenda

I refuse to have you say that I am homophobic for correctly stating companies have an agenda to make money off a group of people which is predatory and homophobic behavior.
You disgust me.