Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol pay will drop rfm,toomaga and jmk to reggies, chn to bench and start Elliot. Smith will be there as well and Cogger will be on the bench for 80 catching a cold
If all that crap happens in 2020, Pay will very quickly use up any goodwill he has atm.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the way JMK is playing then Api is only likely to play 30-50 mins a game similar to what he is doing now. the dogs offer should reflect this not an 80 minute player salary

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Ramien goes to the sharks they will have a few outside backs of first grade quality playing reggies each week - wonder if Katoa is a possibility to come back to Belmore.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scott in for Chambers, just to let everyone know if they want to watch our future centre ffs.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont the Sharks have enough good centres.. Xerri , J Moz , Dugan and now Ramien.. do they want Montoya?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said before,on another thread that Ramien is a head case,we don't need him at this club,his sole motivation to leave Newcastle was $$,similar to going back to Cronulla,if your info is true ,I'll b very

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien will probably land at the roosters, with fifita to follow.
Api might end up there too, as roosters have hooker issues.
Latrell moving to 5/8 next year
I said before,on another thread that Ramien is a head case,we don't need him at this club,his sole motivation to leave Newcastle was $$,similar to going back to Cronulla,if your info is true ,I'll b very

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely dont need to blow our money on Api and Ese Ese.

We require a strike centre.

If they are after another prop or hooker, than sign a top notch one....not Api or Ese Ese

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien will probably land at the roosters, with fifita to follow.
Api might end up there too, as roosters have hooker issues.
Latrell moving to 5/8 next year
I don't really care if he lands on the moon,Ramien is the sort of player we don't need at the club,he's a timebomb waiting to go off,not all that keen on Ese'ese either,the club let go of him,4 or 5 years ago

Malla

Reaction score
With the way JMK is playing then Api is only likely to play 30-50 mins a game similar to what he is doing now. the dogs offer should reflect this not an 80 minute player salary
I still think we should throw the money at Api he is absolutely worth it and will do our attack wonders

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still think we should throw the money at Api he is absolutely worth it and will do our attack wonders
He threw a nice TA to Jake T late in today’s game to seal it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope we still sign Ramien to see the reaction. I think a lot of people are going a bit overboard with the Ramien hate, we also don't actually know what is true or not behind the scenes. As a player he's one of the best Centres available.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I understand he is a family man and did not agree with Newcastle drinking culture, refused to party with them.but rather spend time with his daughter.
Why is he a ticking time bomb? As he had any priors? Off the field? A bad reputation?.
I don't really care if he lands on the moon,Ramien is the sort of player we don't need at the club,he's a timebomb waiting to go off,not all that keen on Ese'ese either,the club let go of him,4 or 5 years ago