Didn't Andrew Johns call Lachlan Lewis "beautiful"

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the Channel Nine coverage of the Dogs V Eels game, a while after the Jacko / Brown scuffle when Lewis tackled Brown the commentary team were talking about how Lewis looked more like a lover than a fighter and I'm pretty sure Andrew Johns called Lewis "Beautiful". It didn't sound like a joke either. Do you remember it ? What did you think ?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Andrew Johns is a homosexual... or has the potential to be one

He called Cameron Murray a 'good sort' as well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joey always says stuff like that I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was in the closet.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Joey is in the closet I remember him making a man love comment about Cameron Murray also. Lewis has got the best hair in the NRL though hopefully he hasn't inherited the male patterned baldness gene from his uncle lol.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Joey is in the closet I remember him making a man love comment about Cameron Murray also. Lewis has got the best hair in the NRL though hopefully he hasn't inherited the male patterned baldness gene from his uncle lol.
Yes Lewis looks more like a dude working in a stockbroker office than a footy player but I wish we could get the whole team practicing tackling truck tyres like Lewis used to. I really believe he's the most effective pound for pound defender in the NRL

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was as high as a kite, (as always) so by the time halftime rolled round he would have been seeing unicorns, mermaids and all kinds of rainbows

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks like Colby off home and away

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was as high as a kite, (as always) so by the time halftime rolled round he would have been seeing unicorns, mermaids and all kinds of rainbows
He has seizures and has to take medication to keep it under control. Not sure why you're making fun of him because of this?

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
What did you think ?
He is always frothing at the mouth over blokes with no shirts on in the dressing rooms on live TV.. His constant sexual innuendo gets a bit much hey..

Last edited: