Nathan Brown

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's why there are so many bitches these days, the cowards know they won't cop a hiding.
Yep, and it's fucking depressing when all you wanna see is a bit of justice unfolding on them in the form of "do shit, get hit"

It's funny how the NRL reckon guys punching on is such a bad look for the game, when in all honesty I reckon the cheap shots, the little niggling acts, the kneeing, ear pulling, eye gouging and so on is a far worse look.

Let em punch on and a lot of this niggling bullshit subsides because they will think twice knowing a punch to the face in on the cards.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Would have been nice to see Jacko put a couple on his chin though, but we all know where that gets you these days.
Yeah that would have topped it off
But fuck it was good to just see him laugh at brown lol trying to be intimidating lol Brown is a flog!
Was also hilarious watching Mahoney get collared by Toomaga

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah that would have topped it off
But fuck it was good to just see him laugh at brown lol trying to be intimidating lol Brown is a flog!
Was also hilarious watching Mahoney get collared by Toomaga
Mate nothing would have pissed Brown off more than him tying to be the tough bully only to be laughed at right in his face.

Mahoney trying to run in like he was gonna do something and Too'maga like "get the fuck outta here..." lol I had a laugh at that.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same way I felt about remis after getting 10 in the bin and giving away a penalty at the star of a set inside their 10............fucking idiot
I’m talking about the intensity and inspiration he brings to his side. Yes he has gone to far but when you play the game on the edge these things will happen.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m talking about the intensity and inspiration he brings to his side. Yes he has gone to far but when you play the game on the edge these things will happen.
I don’t know mate jacko brought a lot of intensity and inspiration the other night and he didn’t dog shot anyone

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched some of the vids on here of Brown and I see what your getting at.
Jacko was incredible

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How would you feel if his jersey was blue and white?
I would feel that he should be sacked or instantly traded to a team that suits him like Thugulla..His toughness is more to do with the soft bitch no punching rules these days that let shitty little halfbacks get in front rowers faces and grab their jerseys..I would like to see the cat do that stuff when The Chief, Blocker or Peter Kelly were playing. He would pack down in the next scrum and come out of it sleeping...

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching the game you could see he was gonna do something.He's a nutjob,a loose cannon with no respect for player welfare.He should be rubbed out for 4+ weeks but apparently he'll only get 2.Absolutely disgraceful grading by the MRC.
Honestly the most blatant,late,deliberate shoulder charge on a vulnerable player I have seen in years and he is only gonna get 2 weeks.Someone needs to make a BIG deal out of this.
They need a big crowd for Parra at the new stadium in the finals.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would feel that he should be sacked or instantly traded to a team that suits him like Thugulla..His toughness is more to do with the soft bitch no punching rules these days that let shitty little halfbacks get in front rowers faces and grab their jerseys..I would like to see the cat do that stuff when The Chief, Blocker or Peter Kelley were playing. He would pack down in the next scrum and come out of it sleeping...
Peter Kelly.... lol I can imagine

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would feel that he should be sacked or instantly traded to a team that suits him like Thugulla..His toughness is more to do with the soft bitch no punching rules these days that let shitty little halfbacks get in front rowers faces and grab their jerseys..I would like to see the cat do that stuff when The Chief, Blocker or Peter Kelly were playing. He would pack down in the next scrum and come out of it sleeping...
Steady on the halfbacks mate!! Lol

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate nothing would have pissed Brown off more than him tying to be the tough bully only to be laughed at right in his face.

Mahoney trying to run in like he was gonna do something and Too'maga like "get the fuck outta here..." lol I had a laugh at that.
A bit like Speechley shaping up to Terry Lamb ill never forget the caning he copped

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a scumbag,when he was at Souths,and has become an even bigger,shit for brains, At parramatta,but one day he'll meet his match