Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate knows I’m a fellow kenneller hahah... he wouldn’t disclose anything further but just to expect an announcement at the end of next week.
Am I understanding your comment correctly? So your mate is on the Kennel but he wants you to announce this and not him? Just asking for a friend..

FYI the announcement is API, but I’m hearing announcing after the season..

Esse is keen but wants an extra 50k.. He wants to come back and play with his mates..

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont see what all the fuss is about ramien and xerri, sure xerri is fast, both have potential, neither are match winners. Overated both of them atm, id rather staggs or olam, both hard running knees and elbows players. No egos just keen for an opportunity not whats in it for me

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ramien was given until yesterday to accept our offer and did not respond. Looks like he goes back to Cronulla. How can they fit him in with their cap problems?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Am I understanding your comment correctly? So your mate is on the Kennel but he wants you to announce this and not him? Just asking for a friend..

Esse is keen but wants an extra 50k.. He wants to come back and play with his mates..
What’s your source? I hope you’re not being a “blow-arse”

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why not just take jmoz back for the final year of his Cronulla contract with them paying half of it? He’s playing great and still defends terrifically, by that time there maybe another young gun emerge from someone’s club for us to pinch

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why not just take jmoz back for the final year of his Cronulla contract with them paying half of it? He’s playing great and still defends terrifically, by that time there maybe another young gun emerge from someone’s club for us to pinch
No thanks, didn't want to be here this season so he's not welcome back. I'd straight up just blood Averillo if he has a big preseason, been forever since we debuted a teenager.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks, didn't want to be here this season so he's not welcome back. I'd straight up just blood Averillo if he has a big preseason, been forever since we debuted a teenager.
I can see the merit in blooding someone young but at the price even if jmoz wasn’t first choice and we chose to blood averillo it wouldn’t affect our cap too much. The other options are we go all in for Manu, Cotric and Lomax for 2021

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can see the merit in blooding someone young but at the price even if jmoz wasn’t first choice and we chose to blood averillo it wouldn’t affect our cap too much. The other options are we go all in for Manu, Cotric and Lomax for 2021
I'd take Cotric and Manu, you'd think you wouldn't need to splash much more than 600k to nab either of them unless we got into a massive bidding war. I'd just prefer blooding Averillo, looks to have done well with his few ISP games although he did go off early injured this week. I'm just not a fan of bringing Morris back while I'm a fan of debuting a teenager lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Cotric and Manu, you'd think you wouldn't need to splash much more than 600k to nab either of them unless we got into a massive bidding war. I'd just prefer blooding Averillo, looks to have done well with his few ISP games although he did go off early injured this week. I'm just not a fan of bringing Morris back while I'm a fan of debuting a teenager lol
Manu is superb
Hardly gets a mention at the chooks
I’d honestly take him before latrell and you would save yourself 400k

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this mate, the other guy just gave us speculative nonsense

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s your source? I hope you’re not being a “blow-arse”
I like garlic ioli, what about you? Oops sorry I read it as sauce.. My bad..

Mate it’s a rumor sectIon of the Kennel, so I’m doing like Cert G, have all the knowledge but no tomato’s.. “Blowarsing” is what I do best..

What would I know, I’m just a fat kid from bankstown square, relaying second hand news I’ve read on social media and in the news, so must be true, right?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

With Toomaga and RFM do we really need Ese'ese? Also if he's asking for more money, an extra 50k, surely that just rules him out. If anything if you want to 'play with your friends' you take a pay cut.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
If we could jag Scott for next year and go hard for Fafita, Manu and someone like Mahoney for 2021 we’d be going good. A lot depends on Foran and the development of Cogger/Lewis/Wakeham

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont see what all the fuss is about ramien and xerri, sure xerri is fast, both have potential, neither are match winners. Overated both of them atm, id rather staggs or olam, both hard running knees and elbows players. No egos just keen for an opportunity not whats in it for me
Xerri is a gun.
He will be playing for the blues in years to come.