Todd Greenberg, are you serious??!!!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watching post game on fox, rooters v dragons, and Todd Greenberg is in the shed chatting with Nick Politis and Trent Robinson.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????!!!!!!!! Like seriously, how fucking corrupt is this ****??!!! He shouldn't be in any teams shed after a game. He should be on the fence every fucking game. The guy is a fucking disgraced a CEO. No wonder the game is so fucked up right now.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, move on...... hahaha....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe he's still in top Job.. Useless money grubbing career climbing lying wanker.

This blokes face still appears on the walls of my sons school. I just think wtf is an 'academic with no football blood' doing at the head of the NRL. His parents obviously bought his way in to a selective school to save money on further tutoring ...ahhh doesn't work that way .. Hence why he didn't get into law, medicine, engineering etc..

The dumb arse is still a dumb arse but with a sick ambition to make money

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The corruption starts with Poltis, money talks man, this guy is so rich , there was that thing on abc about him and he was in the top 50 richest people in aus. His pulling power is the dodgy but why would Greenberg come down on him ? What’s to say he hasn’t given Greenberg and his family a whole heap of cars etc? Just all the better when we beat them,

2004 baby! Never forget

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This a terrible precedent to see. Imagine if at any point in time he was seen in the Bulldogs sheds? Conspiracy theories would have been in overdrive!!!

For me, this is really, really bad look. I'm absolutely flabbergasted to see this. Surely he needs to be held accountable.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Uncle Nick will keep him safe.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This a terrible precedent to see. Imagine if at any point in time he was seen in the Bulldogs sheds? Conspiracy theories would have been in overdrive!!!

For me, this is really, really bad look. I'm absolutely flabbergasted to see this. Surely he needs to be held accountable.
Wtf is happening? . Totally agreeing with your opinion lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is happening? . Totally agreeing with your opinion lol
Lol law of average I guess. It had to happen one day. I've been liking some of your posts too. Lol maybe it's the enjoyable end to the season we are having.....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol law of average I guess. It had to happen one day. I've been liking some of your posts too. Lol maybe it's the enjoyable end to the season we are having.....
True..Unless you or I are amongst the 10% of people in society who are void of reasoning we're going to have to agree at some point.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yea I blew up when I saw it. It fully looked like they were caught red handed doing something they shouldn’t be too. Greenberg, politis and Robinson in a three way discussion and then all split ways when caught. Very unprofessional for Greenberg. Looked like he was best friends with politis too.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea I blew up when I saw it. It fully looked like they were caught red handed doing something they shouldn’t be too. Greenberg, politis and Robinson in a three way discussion and then all split ways when caught. Very unprofessional for Greenberg. Looked like he was best friends with politis too.
Add to this that the major sponsors of the game at the moment are betting agencies and it's very hard to disguise the stench of corruption!!!
They looked quite guilty as you said. The 3 of them engaged indeed conversation when the camera approached and then they quickly dispersed. Nothing to see here.
You need to fall on your sword as soon as possible greenturd, you are a massive blight on our great game!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg, knows that what Nick says goes in the nrl.
Sucking up his arse so Greenberg keeps his job.
Understand vanderlay or whatever his name is will take over from one state in Feb, and he is not a big fan of Greenberg hence his job is On the line.
Add to this that the major sponsors of the game at the moment are betting agencies and it's very hard to disguise the stench of corruption!!!
They looked quite guilty as you said. The 3 of them engaged indeed conversation when the camera approached and then they quickly dispersed. Nothing to see here.
You need to fall on your sword as soon as possible greenturd, you are a massive blight on our great game!!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probley asking them
To see what size rings they want for there fingers once they rig the comp for crooks fairy tail ending and what meals they will serve for his send off dinner financed by the nrl
While Paul Gallen gets a 20 litre drum of steroids for his contribution